Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Face Painting Class in Washington, DC metro area

4 posters

Go down

Looking for Face Painting Class in Washington, DC metro area Empty Looking for Face Painting Class in Washington, DC metro area

Post by lmaks1 Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Does anyone offer face painting classes in the greater Washington, DC area?

lmaks1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Looking for Face Painting Class in Washington, DC metro area Empty Re: Looking for Face Painting Class in Washington, DC metro area

Post by Denise Cold Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:16 am

I'm teaching at the Art Factory near Richmond Virginia about two hours from DC. It specifically a one-stroke class but we are also jamming. The Sunday class sold out but we are opening a Monday class on September 29th. Here's the link to the page Tal just put up:
Denise Cold One-stroke Revolution Class
Denise Cold
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for Face Painting Class in Washington, DC metro area Empty Re: Looking for Face Painting Class in Washington, DC metro area

Post by Jody Rife Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:16 am

I will be teaching at the Art Factory also but not until December, date to be announced. Smile I will be teaching Quirgle designs, sharing their stories and challenging students to create their own Quirgle and story at the end.
Jody Rife
Jody Rife

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2011-02-19

http://www.jodyrife.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for Face Painting Class in Washington, DC metro area Empty Yes .. there is this person i found in the area

Post by Zona Films Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:14 am

she is in Woodbridge, VA

here is  a link to her site.

her website is
picturetrail (dot com)

Zona Films
Zona Films

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down