Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So glad I found this forum

2 posters

Go down

So glad I found this forum Empty So glad I found this forum

Post by Kal Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:12 am

I joined a couple of weeks ago with some serious noob questions. Like noob on a level that I don't even think you guys understood what I was asking lol. Since then I have painted at the county fair and a campground gig with amazing success! Had I not found all the info I need here I would have just continued on frustrated by the walmart face paint  Evil or Very Mad  Why are they even allowed to sell that garbage?

I have an enormous opportunity to build a successful business as decent face painters seem to be scarce in this area. The only other one that I know of is busier than a one-armed paper hanger.

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks for making this place awesome enough to truly help the members along and I look forward to learning so much more and maybe getting good enough to enter some of these contests with you guys!!!
Kal
Kal

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2014-06-29

Back to top Go down

So glad I found this forum Empty Re: So glad I found this forum

Post by amylady222 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:24 am

welcome and glad you found it too! It is amazing resource with TONS of invaluable information on it.

Hope you continue to have success--make sure you check out the New to Facepainting Section and join a few of the fun threads!!
amylady222
amylady222

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kal Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:51 pm

I thought this was the new to face painting section?
Kal
Kal

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2014-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down