Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finished our first fair - so much fun!

Go down

Finished our first fair - so much fun! Empty Finished our first fair - so much fun!

Post by Staley Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:35 pm

Our county fair was last night and we had sooooo much fun.  Everyone was thrilled with their face paint.  Several came back for more.  We were busy the whole night and stayed an extra hour after the fair was technically closed (mostly because we need to work on our speed ).  Never got a chance to take photos since the kids would jump up to look at the mirror that we placed away from the table after reading comments from several of you.  Then they would run off to get their friends.  

The 4-H youth coordinator was there taking photos of everything at the fair so hopefully there will be some toshare.  I think my favorite of the evening was a teal leapord that my 14 year old daughter painted.  The girl was so excited that she kept coming back to the mirror throughout the evening.  
She also seemed to get all the kids that wanted butterflies and rainbows. I did not get one butterfly request the whole evening.

Now my 11 year old wants us to get airbrush tattoo supplies so he can join in the fun.  He is not as much interested in freehand art but thinks that he would be fine with stencils and airbrush.  We have a compressor and one airbrush he can practice with.  I would love recommendations on reusable stencils.  I think I would like them for glitter tattoos also.

Last edited by Staley on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Staley

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2014-05-06

Back to top Go down

Finished our first fair - so much fun! Empty Re: Finished our first fair - so much fun!

Post by Staley Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:37 pm

My husband would likely get involved with the airbrush too - so it would not just be the 11 year old (almost 12).

Staley

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2014-05-06

Back to top Go down