Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What generator is needed for airbrushing?

2 posters

Go down

What generator is needed for airbrushing? Empty What generator is needed for airbrushing?

Post by rubyzcreationz Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:59 pm

I've googled and searched and looked on the forum to no avail:( I have a broker who is going to let me use her small 1800 generator for a gig she has a quote on. I am not familiar with generators at all so if someone can help me it would be wonderful!!!

I just bought the California Tools single holding tank air compressor for my business so I can do body painting and temporary tattoos. If you need more info on the compressor please let me know:)

Thanks!!!
rubyzcreationz
rubyzcreationz

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-06-02

http://www.rubyz-creationz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

What generator is needed for airbrushing? Empty Re: What generator is needed for airbrushing?

Post by fesspenter Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Dear rubyzcreationz:
You do not need an electrical outlet, generator, or compressor, if you use CO2 air tanks.
You need to purchase a regulator, and you rent the CO2 tanks from companies that supply the tanks to restaurants. You can go with the smaller tanks for paintball, or soda pop makers. You will still need the regulator valve, and make sure the couplings match from your airbrush hose to the regulator valve.

I do not use a generator.

I hope this helps.

xoxo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

What generator is needed for airbrushing? Empty Re: What generator is needed for airbrushing?

Post by rubyzcreationz Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:54 pm

Thanks fesspenter! I probably miss described what I got :-). Unfortunately, I don't have a CO2 tank. It's a compressor that fills up a holding tank and the motor shuts off when it is filled and turns on again when pressure in tank lowers during use. This allows to prolong the motor and prevent overheating :-).

Hope I was better this time in describing it lol!
rubyzcreationz
rubyzcreationz

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-06-02

http://www.rubyz-creationz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down