Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airbrushing 4 Tigers for a Mud Run (need Help:-)

Go down

Airbrushing 4 Tigers for a Mud Run (need Help:-) Empty Airbrushing 4 Tigers for a Mud Run (need Help:-)

Post by Psalmbook Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:16 am

I have a sweet job that will pay for my airbrush system!

I have a friend face painter that is scaling down & is selling me her airbrush system for $1000(it's over $2000 worth of equipment, is an Iwata & has only been used 4 times).

I have 4 people wanted to be painted like tigers (arms & torso) for a mud run (1 guy & 3 girls). I'll need to learn how to airbrush & use ink, not paint, so it's water proof. I really hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew here.... but have played w/ the airbrush & feel I can pull it off....

My question is how much ink will I need (Orange, black & white) & how much time do you think I should quote for each person? I plan to line them up, do the white 1st, then the orange & finally the black (I'm not sure if I'll free hand or stencil the stripes).

Thank you!
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down