Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanna say a thank you to the universe

+2
veelux
livethedream
6 posters

Go down

Just wanna say a thank you to the universe Empty Just wanna say a thank you to the universe

Post by livethedream Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:08 pm

My kit got stolen and I've had nothing but positivity help and support from my local FacePainting Comunity (Australia ) so I just want to put it out there as painters we are a careing thoughtful giving bunch it overwelms me so thank you.

And a huge thank you to Michelle Drinnan for trying her hardest to set up a collection for me on go fund me I never knew a site like that existed I plan to once I'm back earnig $ to find another worthy cause on there an donate.

Just having people ask how I am felt so supporting.

Love and light people
livethedream
livethedream

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Just wanna say a thank you to the universe Empty Re: Just wanna say a thank you to the universe

Post by veelux Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Good for everyone! What a wonderful story. So glad your community is so quick to help and support, its what keeps us positive and paying it forward.
Peace and Love I love you 
veelux
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Just wanna say a thank you to the universe Empty Re: Just wanna say a thank you to the universe

Post by fesspenter Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:54 am

Dear livethedream:
I am so thrilled that you met some amazing, supportive face painters. I find my local face painting fiends so kind, giving and sharing.
Is it too nosy of me to inquire as to how you had your kit stolen?

xxoo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by livethedream Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:15 am

A lady that I had befriended after I had run in with her in regards to me putting my kids before friendship
I decided the friendship was toxic so ended it she smashed into my car at the local shopping center smashing all my paint then proceeding to urinate all over it.
It was a mess to find and really sent me flying into a major depression.

Lady who did this has since been charged with wilful damage and has a avo against her.
She is severely unstable and I feel for her but affecting my earnings and cause ing drama in my life is not on after everything I'm glad it's finally over the friendship I mean.
livethedream
livethedream

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:26 am

Wow!
You have been through the wringer!
I wish I had some wisdom, or advice to give you to help you through this. This is terrible that the mental illness of your former toxic friend has led you down into depression. You must be kind, and empathic, to have allowed your soul to be drawn into the darkness with her.
I am hoping that painting with your new kit will bring as much joy to you, as you create on your little client's happy faces.
xoxo
Happy Painting!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Back to top Go down

Post by livethedream Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:29 am

I love my painting and am great ful to the good people I have around me.
Unfortunately I allowed this friendship to carry on for 4 years with lots of things pointing to the toxicity but I chose to ignore those signs as I had the desperate need for friendship as I was very lonely but as I got further out in the world with my painting and met new people my eyes opened and I realised I deserved better. Can wait to get back out there painting.
Have not got new stuff yet as only a little has been raise but just so over weakened that it has been set up
livethedream
livethedream

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:57 am

Where in Australia do you live?
My sister lives on the Gold Coast in Elanora.
fesspenter
fesspenter

Back to top Go down

Post by livethedream Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:09 am

I'm in Melbourne out west
livethedream
livethedream

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJJJ Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:58 am

Fessy - are the local people you paint with really fiends? That'd be handy in October, maybe. Or, are you typoing with your hands stuffed with cookies???

JJJJJ

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:31 pm

Wow...just wow. I'm glad people came through for you...as for her good riddance!
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2013-09-21

http://www.thouartbeautiful.com

Back to top Go down

Post by livethedream Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:54 pm

It's a very slow process but will get there in the end so far only $50 raised but it's a start
livethedream
livethedream

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Dear JJJJJ:
I count you as one of my dearest fiends.

And now....
we return you to your regularly scheduled program.

xoxo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Back to top Go down

Post by livethedream Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Lol love the sense of humor here
livethedream
livethedream

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJJJ Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Oh yeah  cheers 

We're also known as the Face Paint Characters Forum.

JJJJJ

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by livethedream Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Lol
livethedream
livethedream

Back to top Go down

Post by rubyzcreationz Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:14 am

So terrible that you had to go through this. Thankfully, you were able to pull away. Sorry a sick person would do that to a good person:) Wishing you the best!!! Glad you have a great community of painters to help out:D:D:D
rubyzcreationz
rubyzcreationz

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-06-02

http://www.rubyz-creationz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down