Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long time lurker from Glasgow, Scotland

5 posters

Go down

Long time lurker from Glasgow, Scotland Empty Long time lurker from Glasgow, Scotland

Post by MyMasquerade Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi there,

Have had an interest in the face paint world for a long time, specifically after my son had some really BAD painting done! Lol. Been peeking in on the forum more and more after the UK one I used to use disappeared. :(Pretty sure I did have an account here before but haven't been able to figure out a log in!

Started my little business a few months ago when my youngest child started nursery and felt I had to positively use my free time. Had been volunteering and forcing family members to be painted for about a year on and off before that.

Hope to move from sidelines and participate in the forum from now on. Smile
MyMasquerade
MyMasquerade

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-02-14

http://www.mymasquerade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Long time lurker from Glasgow, Scotland Empty Re: Long time lurker from Glasgow, Scotland

Post by Kris5115 Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:05 am

Hi and welcome!
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Long time lurker from Glasgow, Scotland Empty Re: Long time lurker from Glasgow, Scotland

Post by fesspenter Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:09 am

Welcome to the Forum, MyMasquerade!
Come on over and join us in a game of Face Paint Tag in the thread, Tag You Are It!
Post and share your art with a kind, warm, non-judgemental audience in Show and Tell.

Happy Painting!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by pattyofurniture Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:08 pm

Welcome. Good to have you!
pattyofurniture
pattyofurniture

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by PixiePaintrix Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Welcome to the forum.
PixiePaintrix
PixiePaintrix

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2014-01-13

http://www.pixiedustpirates.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down