Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale!

3 posters

Go down

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Empty Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale!

Post by FacepaintingByTanya Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Hi fellow artistinistas!
I just revamped my whole setup, and that means it's time to offer all the things I no longer need to the painting universe. These will be shipped from (too) sunny Northern California zip 95425, and buyer will need to pay applicable shipping (pickups are free of course, but not sure anyone lives near my cute little podunk town)  Laughing photos provided, just message or post with any questions!!

Here's what I've got:

Rolling toolbox... $75
Has side clips which allow it to be broken down into separate boxes - three sections: top box with a flat inset tray, a middle triple drawer section with removable dividers to customize the layout, and a bottom big compartment with a front pulldown door (great for paper towels, etc). I used this thing a LOT when I really got started. Seems to hold more than other competing boxes, and is very manageable to load/unload in the car with the layers unstacking feature.

Caveat: in good used condition... wheels could use tightening up, one seems a little wobbly, and the telescoping handle got snapped off when it was being loaded into my Jeep (by my hubby, don't get me started). Handle has since been fixed with Loctite and is holding steady. No other issues to report.

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1710

3-pk Glitter Containers (2 available)... $5 each
I use a pile of these in my kit to custom mix glitters. Had two too many, so up for sale they go! Snap lids mean glitter stays put. They originally came as 6 connected in one row, but I cut the row in half to make them smaller for storage. All lids in good shape. Just clean 'em and they're good to go!

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1711

32g empty round paint containers with lids (22 available)... $2 each, or $30 for the lot!
These are random empties I've kept thinking I'd reuse but didn't. No cracks, could use a washing before being used.

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1712

Misc lids/mini containers - GRAB BAG!!... $10 takes 'em all!
Random grab bag of different lids, some smaller containers... if it's in the photo, it's included in the lot.

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1713

45g/90g empty container stack... $10
Empty DFX 45/90g containers that stack together. Top lid will be included (missing in photo). Includes all in photo.

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1714

TAG 1-stroke empty container... $1
Just one lonely one-stroke container that isn't needed. Ain't nobody want this lonely little guy? He needs a new forever home!  Laughing 

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1715

Lidded plastic cake cases (hinge lid - 2 available)... $4 each or both for $6
Never used, so squeaky clean and awaiting your custom cake creation.

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1716

Foam Laptop Case Insert - 12 rounds - (insert only, no case)... $8
Holds 12 round 32g/45g cakes (TAG, DFX,Snaz). In good condition.

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1717

Laptop Case with Foam Laptop with Customized Foam Insert... $20
Solid black/un-logo'd laptop case with a customized foam insert, which will hold 8 one-stroke cakes, 2 TAG/DFX split cakes, and 3 Paradise Prisma cakes.

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1718

Laptop Case with Foam Laptop with Customized Foam Insert... $20
Solid black/un-logo'd laptop case with a customized foam insert, which will hold 12 one-stroke cakes, 1 TAG/DFX split cakes, and 2 Paradise Prisma cakes.

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1719

Laptop Case with Foam Laptop with Foam Insert... $20
Solid black/un-logo'd laptop case with a foam insert, which will hold 9 TAG/DFX split cakes.

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1720

Laptop Case with Foam Laptop with Foam Insert... $20
Solid black/un-logo'd laptop case with a foam insert, which will hold 9 TAG/DFX split cakes.

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1721

Bundle Monster Black Brush Roll/Brush Holder... $10
Small black brush roll with clear vinyl double layer to keep brushes protected. Has 20 dedicated brush slots sewn into the pocket (slim handle brushes can be doubled up to hold more brushes. Has double magnetic snap closure in the front. Works great!

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1722

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Img_1723

FacepaintingByTanya
FacepaintingByTanya

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2013-04-17

http://www.facepaintingbytanya.com

Back to top Go down

Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale! Empty Re: Kit Overhaul = Goodies for Sale!

Post by Valerie A Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Hi Tanya, What I really want is that gun case you've converted to put your kit in  Wink 
I'm interested in knowing more about the Bundle Monster brush holder...oh, and the lonely empty tag one stroke container.
I'm pm'ing you.
Valerie
 flower 
I actually might pass thru your cute little town in April when we come home from our anniversary trip to Santa Barbara & Napa. Very Happy
Valerie A
Valerie A

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:55 am

uh, why do i see paint in the empty containers?????????are those pink and yellow scraps still there?if so, i will buy
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by FacepaintingByTanya Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Yep, pink and yellow are as shown, some bits and scraps leftover from making sushi rolls and some homemade customs. Did you want just those two, or any others? PM me with shipping info and I will send you final cost with shipping. Smile
FacepaintingByTanya
FacepaintingByTanya

Back to top Go down

Post by FacepaintingByTanya Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:45 pm

Update: all of the foam inserts for the laptop trays are gone. Still have everything else available, and am taking any reasonable offers, so if you see something you want, PM me and we can chat Smile
FacepaintingByTanya
FacepaintingByTanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down