Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help please- DECOLLATAGE NECK PAINTING and ICE FAIRY

Go down

help please- DECOLLATAGE NECK PAINTING and ICE FAIRY Empty help please- DECOLLATAGE NECK PAINTING and ICE FAIRY

Post by nikkili26 Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:29 pm

so, I'm finally getting some "real" pics !! so exciting!
however, everybody is loving the idea of ice fairies.

I googled ice fairies, and I don't see much facepainting for it-personally when I do an ice fairy, it is just a blue fairy.lol...but, I want something ICEY! anybody have any spare inspiration pics or stories to help my imagination out?

also, I want to try some neck paintings-I watched some fabatv shows about deccollatage, but I want to actually paint the neck area.i've seen photos, but never saw how it is done?

any tips or advice to keep in mind for the neck area?
when I do my fairy, I'm thinking of doing a shaded blue neck to match it, maybe some pretty linework and gems, just to help the face mask pop more.
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

help please- DECOLLATAGE NECK PAINTING and ICE FAIRY Empty Re: help please- DECOLLATAGE NECK PAINTING and ICE FAIRY

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:19 pm

This is my ice fairy.

help please- DECOLLATAGE NECK PAINTING and ICE FAIRY GPSmartGuideCover

Back to top Go down

help please- DECOLLATAGE NECK PAINTING and ICE FAIRY Empty Re: help please- DECOLLATAGE NECK PAINTING and ICE FAIRY

Post by nikkili26 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:41 pm

yes, that's just the type of added blue I wanted to do, though I wanted it all the way to the jaw line. beautiful Smile

any tips on how to keep the paint from cracking?
nikkili26
nikkili26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:16 am

This design is up to her jaw all the way around, doesn't show in this angle - this image shows it:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=321013944664230&set=a.212935645472061.43758.100002668803712&type=3&theater

As for not cracking... how heavy are you applying it? I rarely have cracking in the brands I work with - bases are usually Kryolan (this painting is all Kryolan) or Fardel, details are often other brands.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:06 am

i tried to keep the application light-I used paradise and sponged and it worked well! thanks Smile
nikkili26
nikkili26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down