Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this bag good for face paint kit?

3 posters

Go down

Is this bag good for face paint kit? Empty Is this bag good for face paint kit?

Post by KrissyJay Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:20 pm

My aunt gave me this bag that I am thinking to use for when I am painting at parties. My mum thinks it's too good for the face paint kit, but I feel its perfect, since its pretty and big enough to carry my small party kit stuff. It also has a cool clip at the side so no one could open it without me noticing. My only concern is if the little diamantes would fall off... what do you think?

Is this bag good for face paint kit? IMG_00000375_zps802d7d4b
Is this bag good for face paint kit? IMG_00000376_zps16cc4e0b
Is this bag good for face paint kit? IMG_00000378_zps175f74d7
Is this bag good for face paint kit? IMG_00000385_zps7592f963
I also dont really have a use for it otherwise... It's to big to just walk around with to me...

KrissyJay

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-10-29

Back to top Go down

Is this bag good for face paint kit? Empty Re: Is this bag good for face paint kit?

Post by nikkili26 Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:00 pm

I am an ex bag addict....til I discovered louis vuitton...i am so satisfied with those bags that I dont use the others much....

"too good" is not the same definition for everyone.its all relative. I use my old coach bag for facepainting and its fine. Like yours, it had no use as my go-to tote bag and too big for everyday. I just repurposed it for smaller gigs.for me, it is relatively not as good as my other bags.
Its YOUR bag now. Better to use it than let it sit wasted.who cares how you use it.i passed down some old designer bags to my sister, and she uses one for school, one as a diaperbag.
Oh well.
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Is this bag good for face paint kit? Empty Re: Is this bag good for face paint kit?

Post by nikkili26 Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:06 pm

This bag has the same shape and dimension as my fav lv speedy....i love mine. make sure you get containers to organize your things because that bag is bottemless.
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by fairyfox Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:04 pm

nikkili26 wrote: Better to use it than let it sit wasted.
Completely agree, rarely will you have regrets!
fairyfox
fairyfox

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2011-04-22

http://jacanaparties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down