Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the first steps in starting a buisness in Calgary??

2 posters

Go down

What are the first steps in starting a buisness in Calgary?? Empty What are the first steps in starting a buisness in Calgary??

Post by Megan Rose H Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:39 pm

So as the subject says I need some assistance in starting my face painting business.
So I'm having trouble finding what I need to start my business in Calgary. As in do I need a business license? and if so how do I go about getting one? And how soon do I need to get insurance? And is cafaba a good place to get it from?

I'll take any info anyones willing to share. I've been doing a lot of searching myself, but I think my dyslexia is getting the better of me.... yes dyslexia in my case I have trouble with spelling (thank goodness for spell check ^.^), communicating in public and understanding big words so when I try to read something with a lot of big words my brain gets really confused. I do have tools to use to get around these things, but if I could be pointed in the right direction I would really appreciate it. The less reading I need to do on useless info the better.
Thanks in advance.

Megan Rose H

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

What are the first steps in starting a buisness in Calgary?? Empty Re: What are the first steps in starting a buisness in Calgary??

Post by fesspenter Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Shannon Fennell has some pointed, extremely valuable, business-minded pointers for the artist.
I adore Shannon Fennell.
Don't tell her that.
I prefer to remain a creepy stalker.

xoxo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down