Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to approach schools / places for buisness.

2 posters

Go down

How to approach schools / places for buisness. Empty How to approach schools / places for buisness.

Post by CreativeFacesBerkshire Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:52 pm

hello everyone! ( first post please be gentle)

im just wondering how you all approach schools or events to ask for work.
im looking at doing a letter to schools to ask them to a , maybe put leaflets around school / in book bags of pupils and i will approach fetes and days out in the local area.
i was just wondering how you all have done so in the past , i am a very new buisness ( getting my liability next month in assumtion of actually painting next month )

many thanks and hello Smile

georgie xx
CreativeFacesBerkshire
CreativeFacesBerkshire

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2015-01-22

http://creativefacesberkshire.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

How to approach schools / places for buisness. Empty Re: How to approach schools / places for buisness.

Post by Deb_ThePaintedFace Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:40 am

Hi. I'm new too. I've set up a facebook page and targeted businesses through that. I'm also offering a free 2 hour party booking if the 'like's get above a certain number - that way im getting my name out there. So far i've had schools contact me for fetes and a few wedding enquiries. Its not been up long since i advertised that im now taking bookings but i have 3 confirmed.
Deb_ThePaintedFace
Deb_ThePaintedFace

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2015-01-18

http://www.instagram.com/the_painted_face

Back to top Go down