Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE in the world did Wolfe White go? It's dissappeared

+4
l!zzie
Lacey's Faces
nikkili26
TinafromNY
8 posters

Go down

WHERE in the world did Wolfe White go?  It's dissappeared Empty WHERE in the world did Wolfe White go? It's dissappeared

Post by TinafromNY Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:36 am

Is there something I don't know? There is NO Wolfe white ANYWHERE. I checked every site and even Ebay and Amazon. There is only ONE 45 gram jar of it on Amazon, from a toy store called "Avner Toys" and guess what they are charging for it? $61.20 with $13.48 shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that insane? WHERE did Wolfe white go? I don't think that kind of disappearance is just due to Halloween. ????
TinafromNY
TinafromNY

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2012-07-05

http://www.facefanaticfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

WHERE in the world did Wolfe White go?  It's dissappeared Empty Re: WHERE in the world did Wolfe White go? It's dissappeared

Post by nikkili26 Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:07 am

http://www.facepaintworld.com.au/products/face-paint/wolfe-essential-face-paint-90g-white/

in stock here, $9 shipping...

that is pretty curious though.
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

WHERE in the world did Wolfe White go?  It's dissappeared Empty Re: WHERE in the world did Wolfe White go? It's dissappeared

Post by Lacey's Faces Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:12 am

I was looking for it last week too, Same boat as you NO One had it anywhere :-( I ended up ordering a 30g dfx white to hold me over till i saw more wolf in stock... Odd.
Lacey's Faces
Lacey's Faces

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:46 am

Isn't that often, that around "halloween-time" Wolfe white's out of stock?!
It's the most used colour in october!!
Be sure you're stocked up next year!
l!zzie
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by TinafromNY Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:53 am

Thanks so much Nikkili, I'm tempted but I'm always afraid to order anything from outside the U.S., I don't know why!!!
TinafromNY
TinafromNY

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:54 am

omg, me too....usually it's the shipping that makes me cautious....

well, if you are pretty wiped out, my local party store still has a bunch of white....it's the teensy containers, and it's highway robbery at $4 each...but they certainly have it.
nikkili26
nikkili26

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:59 am

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/White-Essential-Face-Paint-90g-Wolfe-FX/106541389?gpid=21297750541&gpkwd=&goog_pla=1&gclid=CNXf2-CS07oCFWnZQgodfBUAVg

over 100 in stock!!!
nikkili26
nikkili26

Back to top Go down

Post by rubyzcreationz Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Has anyone used bonanza before?
rubyzcreationz
rubyzcreationz

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-06-02

http://www.rubyz-creationz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TinafromNY Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Nikkiki - thanks so much for that info. I ordered it from that link above. BUT PEOPLE...BEWARE OF THE PROBLEM I HAD:

I went on the link, a marketplace called "Bonanza" and could not actually order. It said the seller had to "OK" the purchase (it was like an Ebay) and to click. So I clicked (did it a few times). It didn't ask me for my name/email nothing. So I clicked the link to email the person and I did and asked how to order?
So then I saw it was "Chit Chat the clown" store in MA. So I think I've heard that name before and the "feedback" was excellent on the Bonanza site, so I decided to see if I could look it up by website and order directly, which I could.
So now I order directly from her websidte, including ordering some other things too.
When I clicked all my card info, email etc, I get an "Error" message that says something to the effect that something went wrong and my order didn't go through. To wait a few minutes, go back and click it again. So I do that. The same message comes up again
AFter I do that 2x and I'm STILL getting that message, I call her up (had to leave a message) and tell her I'm having problems. Lo and behold, I go to my email and there are TWO confirmations for the SAME order, with DIFFERENT order numbers, even though the website said TWICE that my order didn't go through. I call and leave another message that it DID go through, even though her website said it didn't and I don't want two orders and to call me back immediately.
So, not being the "trusting" type and trying to avoid any future problems I called my bank immediately, told them what happened. They said they "see" ONE charge from that site and that it probably would show two if I was charged twice, but I should "watch my account" and call them again if I see TWO charges.
All this to buy some freakin face paint. Be careful if you order. Do NOT click the site twice. I'm sure her site is legit but call her and order if you have to!!!!
TinafromNY
TinafromNY

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Oh my!
nikkili26
nikkili26

Back to top Go down

Post by Coral3 Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:40 pm

^ You do realize it would have been easier just to order from Australia, right Tina? LOL What a saga!

Coral3
Coral3

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by fairyfox Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:26 pm

I'll sell you one for $61.20 ..Cool
fairyfox
fairyfox

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2011-04-22

http://jacanaparties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Savvy Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:08 pm

I've ordered from ChitChattheClown.com 3 times. Her name is Kim Hatch and she's very good about fulfilling my orders. I've ordered from her from Amazon and directly from her site, but never from Bonanza. Weird that the site gave you trouble.
Savvy
Savvy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2013-09-16

http://www.colorsplashfacepainting.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by TinafromNY Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:46 am

That cracked me up, Fairyfox lol.

So update - apparently some computer glitch took my card info, it showed in pending statements on my bank acct, but the money was never taken because Chit Chat the Clown didn't even know I ordered. When I emailed her, she called me back, apologized and sent my order out. She was very nice. I got it 2 days later, the extra bank charge disappeared and to my delight, when my 90gram white showed up, it had NO EYE on it, so it was the original white!!!!!
TinafromNY
TinafromNY

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:18 am

omg, so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nikkili26
nikkili26

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:23 am

well let her know I ordered!how did you find her contact info?
nikkili26
nikkili26

Back to top Go down

Post by rubyzcreationz Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Tina....I got the same one of Wolfe white from SF and didn't know what to think lol...since it had no eye in it. I looked at the ingredients and it said, paraffin!!
rubyzcreationz
rubyzcreationz

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-06-02

http://www.rubyz-creationz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:14 am

omg, where is mine? I got all my other orders, just not this one!how did you get in touch, please?
nikkili26
nikkili26

Back to top Go down

Post by TinafromNY Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi Nikkili - if you're talking about the Chit Chat number, I found it on the Chit Chat The Clown website, NOT the "Bonanza" website.
TinafromNY
TinafromNY

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:47 pm

thanks, i'm worried Sad lots of parties this week-I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeds my wolfe white!
got just a dab left...then it's only pearl white and dfx white til that order gets here.
nikkili26
nikkili26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down