Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peeve: parents placing open beverages on my work space!

+11
Gretchen
Coral3
anniel
VictoriaS
SuzySparkles
Miss Ronnie
fairyfox
Creabella
MeeMee
fesspenter
paintinmama
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Peeve:  parents placing open beverages on my work space! - Page 2 Empty Re: Peeve: parents placing open beverages on my work space!

Post by Lady Jayde Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:46 am

For me it's all about access. My wipes are the type that you have to pickup to pull one out (think wet wipes) and I have them situated next to my chair on the table. I guess my setup just screams "don't touch anything".
My makeup cases are surrounded by my water tub, sponge tub, used sponge bin, brush holders and whatever else I can pt around 3 sides. I cover the 4th side with my sizable body and 'tude. As soon as someone puts something on my table, I pick it up and hand it to them. Most of the time though my table is in the painting zone and the parent would have to get behind me to get close enough to out anything down(at which time I "accidentally step on feet on purpose"😈

There's no shame in putting up a sign on the table that blaringly request that they not put anything on the table. Or put a laminated sign on the spot where they'd normally put their drinks.
Lady Jayde
Lady Jayde

Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2009-08-10

http://www.imaginastic-facepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Peeve:  parents placing open beverages on my work space! - Page 2 Empty Re: Peeve: parents placing open beverages on my work space!

Post by paintinmama Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Lady Jayde nice idea... hand it back. I love it. No words just a smile... they should figure it out. And I don't have to step on someones feet on purpose because if someone is silly enough to get in the blind spot of my zone they usually get bounced out by my sizeable back end! LOL that will teach them.
paintinmama
paintinmama

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2