Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dollar tree container

4 posters

Go down

Dollar tree container  Empty Dollar tree container

Post by Pogueskiss Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Found a get container at Dollar Tree! 1 container holds 2 Prism cakes. I also am testing it with Snazaroo, I repotted my snaz black and white in it(let ya know how much it gets eatin away later!  I think it would make a great container for larger split/rainbow cakes.  Could go shortways and pot several one strokes in one large container!

http://www.dollartree.com/Lock-Top-Snack-Storage-Containers-with-Lids-2-ct-Packs/p337748/index.pro
Pogueskiss
Pogueskiss

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Back to top Go down

Dollar tree container  Empty Re: Dollar tree container

Post by Miss Ronnie Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:47 pm

You may be disappointed re-potting one-strokes together without a confined space for them and and/or dividers. The paints cakes will spread out flatter and wider....

However, I use two of these containers in my kit; one for bobby pins and the other for Q-tips cut in half.
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJJJ Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:52 pm

I've often fantasized about one-strokes being packed into rectangular containers without the short ends. LIke, instead of the two "walls" at either end, the container floor would just extend a bit on either side.

Then, when you swipe your brush, you would be able to swipe over the entire paint surface from one end to the other, and not create the little wasteful "valley."

Does anyone think this could work?

JJJJJ

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:44 pm

I think it would eventually spread.lol.but yeah, I fantasize that jjjjjj.especially my round cakes, like what if they depressed the bottom like a spinning top....then I wouldn't end up with hollow rings.lol.
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pogueskiss Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm thinking about making my own one strokes into one big cake. I already just use 2-3 colors at a time for Prism cake one-strokes. First, I have to get some more paint colors!
Pogueskiss
Pogueskiss

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down