Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permit Requirements in NYC?

Go down

Permit Requirements in NYC? Empty Permit Requirements in NYC?

Post by mileagefan Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've read through the relevant threads regarding permits. I found MelodyFPL's thread http://www.facepaintforum.com/t6731-licensing-or-i-might-kill-someone-today particularly helpful because the discussion is based on New York State. Does anyone have any first-hand knowledge of permit requirements in New York City? I've spent the past two days talking to numerous city agents in various departments, and none of them have any idea.

I'm at the point where I won't trust any information I get, even if I happen to encounter some city employee who actually knows the answer.

I plan to operate as a sole proprietor without employees and don't anticipate needing a business checking account for the near future. I also don't plan on venturing outside of the borders of NYC.

I appreciate any help anyone has to offer.

Thanks.

John

mileagefan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down