Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

analog tent

Go down

analog tent Empty analog tent

Post by geris26 Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:20 am

Hello! I was faced with a problem. I have the opportunity to work in a good amusement park, but for that I must come up with similar tents. It should be a bright and interesting design! I'm going crazy from the thoughts and nothing good can come. Funds for the construction of small. found a picture on the internet thinking of doing something similar.Naturally without the bench, under the semicircle want to put a table and chairs and store displays. It is also possible to close the side walls and pasted it all colorful pictures.
The design should be fixed and worked for 5 months. Forged metal in my country is very expensive - if you can help me with the choice of material? or simply appreciate the idea...
or maybe you have a photo of any other notable structures other than tents. I will be very thankful the advice.

analog tent 0020_010

analog tent 0_672510
geris26
geris26

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-07-26

Back to top Go down