Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads...

+9
Face Painting by Jessica
Kammy
JennyNixe
Kumi's Magical Brush
ashovoxo
funfacesbybrenda
Denise Cold
amylady222
JinkxyKitten
13 posters

Go down

Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Empty Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads...

Post by JinkxyKitten Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:24 pm

I am no longer painting so I am trying to clean out my closet. I would like to keep everything as a set if possible for $250. I may be willing to break things up if there is no interest in the full set. The shipping price will depend on your location and I will let anyone who is interested know what it would be. Just let me know if there are questions about anything. Here is the rundown of everything...

Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Snaz212
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Snaz11
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Wolfe11
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Pallet11
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Ben_ny11
PAINTS
Snazaroo 18mL
Light Grey, Bright Red, Light Brown, Sparkle White, Gold, Silver, Purple
(slight dent in all, red and purple most used)(may have a small piece of velcro on the bottom of the tubs)
Snazaroo 30mL
Black, Bright Pink, Pale Green, Orange, White, Bright Yellow, Sky Blue, Bright Brown, Pale Blue
(most to least used from left to right in photo. Can see the bottom of the white, at least 1/3 left; dents in the next four, very slight dents in the blue and orange; used but no dents in either green) (may have a small piece of velcro on the bottom of the tubs)
Wolfe 45g
White (one almost empty, one new), Black (fair dent in center but hasn’t reached bottom), Aztec gold and copper? (#400 & 300) (used but no dent), Light green? (#057) (slight dent) (may have a small piece of velcro on the bottom of the tubs)
Wolfe Palette
Skinz Palette (small dents in 4 of the 6 colors but none reaching bottom)
Ben Nye
Bruise Wheel (new)
Burn & Injury Wheel (new)
Lumiere Grande Colour Palette (new)

Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Access10
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Brushe10
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Access11
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Access12
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Sponge10
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Water10
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Brush_10
ACCESSORIES
Brushes
1 angle shader (#12)
1 ridge (1/4 in)
2 filberts (#6 & #8 )
6 round (#2, 2, 4, 6, and what look like a 4 & 1 but they aren’t labeled)
2 liners (10/0 & 18/0)
Sponges
17 half round craft sponges (used)
2 quarter? Round craft sponges (half rounds split lengthwise) (used)
2 half round Mehron sponges (new)
9 round Mehron sponges (new)
4 pouncers (used)
4 pointed sponge detail brushes of varying sizes (new)
Sea sponge
Water
Water dispenser (slightly stained but works fine)
Brush bath (at least half of the bottle left)
Other
White iridescent glitter (reflects neutral/slightly cooler colors) (approx. 1 in. jar almost full)
Ben Nye final seal (2/3 full)
Metal makeup spatula

Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Box_ex10
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Case_i10
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Case_i11
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Case_i12
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Case_i13
BOX
Heavy weight pink plastic box (11 in tall x 13 in wide x 11 in deep)
Entire box has strong handles. Top section is clear with two sides that open up onto divided areas. Top lifts off to a tray insert that has a handle and several dividers, there are also handles built into the box once the top layer comes off. Tray lifts out to a large open area in the bottom of the box. On gigs, I could fit everything in the box (which also includes things such as my photo album, business cards, towels, etc, that aren’t listed here) except the round Snazaroo and Wolfe paints, which I had set into another small case.

Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Practi10
Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Practi11
MANNEQUINS
2 beauty school makeup heads, still retaining a bit of hair. They have slight staining in a few areas. I don’t know if this was because of how the heads are made or because I let the paints sit on them longer than I really should have. Most colors washed off with soap and water, a few of the more staining colors took alcohol.

JinkxyKitten
JinkxyKitten

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.wix.com/rachelpattersonfx/makeup

Back to top Go down

Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Empty Re: Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads...

Post by amylady222 Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:12 pm

I PM'd you
amylady222
amylady222

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads... Empty Re: Everything must go! Paints, brushes, accessories, carrying case, practice heads...

Post by Denise Cold Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:29 pm

I'll buy the Lumieres if you end up breaking up the set.

D.
Denise Cold
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by funfacesbybrenda Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:11 am

How about the gold,silver and the black Wolfe? Also those to make dots?
funfacesbybrenda
funfacesbybrenda

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ashovoxo Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:12 am

I'll buy the sponges, wolfe palette,glitter, and pointy stix if you end up breaking it up Smile
ashovoxo
ashovoxo

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://fearlessfacepainting.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumi's Magical Brush Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:20 am

I'll buy the Lumiere Grande Colour Palette (new) if you end up breaking it up!
Kumi's Magical Brush
Kumi's Magical Brush

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2011-08-26

http://www.kumismagicalbrush.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyNixe Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:39 am

I'd love the Wolfe Aztec Gold and copper, if you don't sell the whole set together.
JennyNixe
JennyNixe

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kammy Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:13 am

Go Amy - hope you get it!!!! Smile
Kammy
Kammy

Number of posts : 1408
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by JinkxyKitten Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:20 am

Thanks for the interest guys. I'm going to wait a bit longer to see it anyone wants the set and then I will let you know about individual pricing.
JinkxyKitten
JinkxyKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Face Painting by Jessica Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:00 am

Wow... That looks like an amazing deal for the set... Could you tell me shipping to L7G4M6 Ontario, Canada? I hope it's not outrageous because I would love this.
Face Painting by Jessica
Face Painting by Jessica

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2012-04-12

http://www.facepaintingbyjessica.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amylady222 Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:32 am

Kammy--I wish I could get the whole set--I am hoping for some of the paints!

amylady222
amylady222

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by anniel Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:37 am

I would take the burn & bruise wheels if you break it up....
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Face Painting by Jessica Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:25 pm

I replied to your pm but it's stuck in the outbox. I don't want you to spend any money on shipping so I'll have to pass.

I had to give my head a bit of a shake because of how much I've been spending for Christmas, maybe hold off until after the Holidays to sell? Let everyone's wallets cool down lol.
Face Painting by Jessica
Face Painting by Jessica

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2012-04-12

http://www.facepaintingbyjessica.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyNixe Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Oh, well, if you're waiting, probably I would be interested in the practice heads and the bruise/injury wheels as well. I'll have more money on payday!

I hope you can sell it all together, though.
JennyNixe
JennyNixe

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissiemarie Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:10 pm

i want the whole thing, but i'm waiting to see if there isnt another taker for it
Krissiemarie
Krissiemarie

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2011-07-21

https://www.facebook.com/facepaintingbykristina

Back to top Go down

Post by JinkxyKitten Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:37 am

The full set has sold, thanks everyone.
JinkxyKitten
JinkxyKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumi's Magical Brush Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:59 am

Happy for you cheers
Kumi's Magical Brush
Kumi's Magical Brush

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2011-08-26

http://www.kumismagicalbrush.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr8ful Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:21 am

I have to say that I am sorry to see you are no longer face painting. I wish you blessings and courage in whatever adventure you choose now.
Gr8ful
Gr8ful

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Janene Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 am

I would be interested in the heads if you break up your set, thanks!
Janene
Janene

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-11-20

http://www.jsfacepainting.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down