Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Halloween Painting Face Paint Forum

5 posters

Go down

Happy Halloween Painting Face Paint Forum Empty Happy Halloween Painting Face Paint Forum

Post by Lady Jayde Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:26 am

Why do I feel as if this is my farewell?

I'm gearing up for a very rediculous next couple of days and I just wanted to wish you all well. I have always conceded that we be given t-shirts every year we survive Halloween...but nobody's listening. If I survive this Friday and Saturday, I'll have to make my own shirt... The only saving grace is the 2 private parties I am doing...at least I can't paint while I'm driving and maybe I'll get to eat enroute! Who was it that came up with the bright idea about inhouse painting?
Lady Jayde
Lady Jayde

Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2009-08-10

http://www.imaginastic-facepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween Painting Face Paint Forum Empty Re: Happy Halloween Painting Face Paint Forum

Post by Jody Rife Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:54 am

I also wish you well CJ LOL. This is my first busy Halloween. I am excited but nervous too, sitting back and looking at all I have scheduled,I can't help but wonder, "How in the world am I going to do this???"

I have been so busy this month and am really looking forward to a little bit of down time in Nov. My little girl has been really stressing because she isn't used to me being gone or pre-occupied so much with clients. But I know that we've got to get the business while we can, I've heard that from so many of you pros and I keep pushing because I know you all are right there pushing through this busy time too!

We can do it! We may have more grey hair at the end but we can do it! LOL cheers cyclops cheers cyclops

Maybe Metina will start selling "I'm a face painter and I survived October!" T-shirts or something like that. LOL
Jody Rife
Jody Rife

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2011-02-19

http://www.jodyrife.com

Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween Painting Face Paint Forum Empty Re: Happy Halloween Painting Face Paint Forum

Post by ARTSY LADY Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:36 pm

My bookings are KILLING me I've been stressing for at least a week now. How in the heck will I drive from point A To B to C to D and then make it to my scheduled festival at six. YEAH count me in for a T-shirt in advance no matter how it goes.
ARTSY LADY
ARTSY LADY

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ARTSY LADY Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:41 pm

I actually feel Discousted at myself, I am a single mother of a 3 year old and Ive had to ask my friend every weekend to take care of her at night while I do this Fear Farm festival. I am not spending enough time with her!!!! But I feel damn good when I can pay for her ridiculous high tuition in just one weekend. Then I dont have to stress, I tell myself its almost over......... Phewwww Who am I kiding, second week In November I have a Festival for six weeks straight. THis is only the beginning. God Help Me!!!
ARTSY LADY
ARTSY LADY

Back to top Go down

Post by Jody Rife Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Woowhoo!! Artsy Lady, you can do it! Glad you have a good friend to help out. Smile
Jody Rife
Jody Rife

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2011-02-19

http://www.jodyrife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ARTSY LADY Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:55 pm

YAY!!!!! I CAN DO THIS!!. Thank you for the Support. To anyone and for everyone that will need that extra encouragement to keep going. Here goes a WOOWHOO from all of us.
ARTSY LADY
ARTSY LADY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:03 pm

I have to set-up and pack tonight.

My appointments start tomorrow at 6 p.m. (I get home from work at 5:30 so enough time to scarf down something to eat.)

Saturday 9-11 I am down at the park doing up the Haunted House actors. Then home, 12:30 is my first appointment, they are scheduled and confirmed until 9 p.m.

Sunday I have a party at a school in the afternoon. (and would you believe I've had TWO b'day partie inquiries TODAY for SUNDAY??? scratch not a chance.)

On Oct 31 I have a 6 a.m. multiple sfx customer, then a company in a town north wants me to go there and make 10 walking dead, the appointments from 3:30 p.m. till around 8 p.m.

And Friday Nov 2 have another appt.

Back to top Go down

Post by ARTSY LADY Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:45 pm

By the end of OCT 31 at midnight, WE will be the ZOMBIES walking back to our cars.
ARTSY LADY
ARTSY LADY

Back to top Go down

Post by Kammy Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Even I, newbie that I am, will be painting this Halloween and I appreciate the good wishes! I have a six-hour gig tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. Smile

Hope everyone has a wonderful, colourful, fun and prosperous Halloween weekend!
Kammy
Kammy

Number of posts : 1408
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamWarrior Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Holy Smokes Batman!! I can only hope to busy as you all next year so that I can pay for my son's tuition too!! lol!!

Good luck everyone... you will survive!! lol
DreamWarrior
DreamWarrior

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ARTSY LADY Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Dream Warrior, where are you located? I have already truned down a few people some are even non related for halloween. I have no one to reffer them to. I have been looking to find some fpters here in AZ.
ARTSY LADY
ARTSY LADY

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamWarrior Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Awe!!! Thanks Artsy Lady but in New Jersey! Very Happy
DreamWarrior
DreamWarrior

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ARTSY LADY Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Im sure others would do the same!!!
ARTSY LADY
ARTSY LADY

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jayde Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Most definitely, if any body here is versed in body painting I've gotten quite a few requests and the body painters here are booked solid for the 27th.
Lady Jayde
Lady Jayde

Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2009-08-10

http://www.imaginastic-facepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down