Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favourite split cake for butterflies

+9
artyfacesbyluz
katerra77
Erica's Funny Faces
Denise Cold
Caswell Designs FP
Face Painting by Jessica
fesspenter
Kammy
miss D
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your favourite split cake for butterflies - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite split cake for butterflies

Post by Who B What E Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Your favourite split cake for butterflies - Page 2 Blue_b11[img][/img]
Tag silver/turquise/blue pearl
Who B What E
Who B What E

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2011-10-23

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Smiley-Faces-by-Jo/27768237893

Back to top Go down

Your favourite split cake for butterflies - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite split cake for butterflies

Post by A New Face Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:55 pm

pirat I killed an entire Wolfe rainbow cake at a festival the last two weekends of Oct. No matter what I did butterfly to bat the kiddos and parents loved it..
A New Face
A New Face

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2012-11-05

http://anewfacenikkiwalters.wix.com/anewface

Back to top Go down

Post by Kammy Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:47 am

Erica's Funny Faces wrote:Kammy, is that the mini jungle split cake you used? If so, I may have to try that for a butterfly...I usually use it and my mini neon for cheetah eyes. It's simple and girls LOVE it! Here it is in metallics...Your favourite split cake for butterflies - Page 2 Dsc03210 I really do adore your butterfly though, I hope you don't mind if I try it?
Love your cheetah eye design! That may well have to go into my inspiration folder. Smile

The DFX Jungle cake I have is the full 50g size, not the mini version.
Kammy
Kammy

Number of posts : 1408
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica's Funny Faces Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:39 am

Glad you like it Kammy, it is a simple design that girls and woman all love! I have changed it to use the tag or dfx neon 1stroke and a sponge brush. Take less than a minute per eye! Your favourite split cake for butterflies - Page 2 58074310
Erica's Funny Faces
Erica's Funny Faces

Number of posts : 1306
Registration date : 2012-08-20

http://www.thefunnyfacepainter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kammy Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:44 am

Less than a minute is fabulous! Do you use a stencil for the black work?
Kammy
Kammy

Number of posts : 1408
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica's Funny Faces Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:56 am

No, just a tiny detail brush with short bristels that I got at Hobby Lobby and dab, dab, dab Smile the brush says it is a 10/0 master's touch 1000 flat shader? If that helps lol... I tried a stencil but it was to big and made a mess. if you just flip flop the cheetah prints it turns out pretty natural looking...
Erica's Funny Faces
Erica's Funny Faces

Number of posts : 1306
Registration date : 2012-08-20

http://www.thefunnyfacepainter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2