Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is liquid bling the same as the glitter gels?

2 posters

Go down

Is liquid bling the same as the glitter gels? Empty Is liquid bling the same as the glitter gels?

Post by Facepainting by Tina Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 am

After watching one of Denise's videos on yt, I really want some liquid bling. I was looking at the FPF shop and didn't see any, but lots of glitter gels...are they the same thing??? Thanks
Facepainting by Tina
Facepainting by Tina

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://www.tinassugarshack.com

Back to top Go down

Is liquid bling the same as the glitter gels? Empty Re: Is liquid bling the same as the glitter gels?

Post by TinafromNY Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:58 pm

Hi Tina,
I'm not the expert but I don't think so. I bought a facepaint glitter gel once, from Silly Farm, and it was a LOT of liquid with sparkles in it. I bought liquid bling and it was VERY concentrated with fine glitter and I LOVED it. I just tried it recently and bought the ones in the Face Painting Forum shop. It's under "Glitter Gels", then "Suzy's Sparkles". I bought that brand after reading some reviews here. It hasn't clogged and it goes on really easy, with the fine tip it has. It takes a while to dry totally (maybe 15 minutes), when it does, you see no liquid, it just looks like a line of solid glitter. I warn the girls not to touch it for a good while. It's VERY easy to apply evenly. I tried the gold and the silver. Will be buying more in the future. I put it on last, when the whole face was finished and glittered. I charge a little extra to add it to a design.
TinafromNY
TinafromNY

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2012-07-05

http://www.facefanaticfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Is liquid bling the same as the glitter gels? Empty Re: Is liquid bling the same as the glitter gels?

Post by Facepainting by Tina Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Awesome, that's exactly the info I was looking for! I wanted some sort of bling to add (without having to glue on gems), that would be really fast (I'm slow enough painting!). I wanted to order from FPF shop as well, and didn't see the actual "liquid bling" stuff. Thanks a lot!
Facepainting by Tina
Facepainting by Tina

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://www.tinassugarshack.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down