Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long before jumping back in the water??

2 posters

Go down

How long before jumping back in the water?? Empty How long before jumping back in the water??

Post by JJJJJ Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:44 pm

At a pool party, how long do we make the kids wait after receiving their glitter tattoo before jumping back in the water?

I really want these tattoos to last and last, and I spend a lot of time on proper prep of the skin, etc.

What's a decent length of time? What has been your experience at actual pool parties?

THANKS!!

Also, when it says an expiration date on a bottle of Prosaide, what exactly does that mean? I have a small amount left that "expires" in August 2012, yet when I use it on myself to apply GTs, they look and last just fine. Is there anything really meant about an expiration date, or is it just something required to be on the bottle?

JJJJJ

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

How long before jumping back in the water?? Empty Re: How long before jumping back in the water??

Post by JJJJJ Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:06 pm

I've searched this site extensively, using every water term available, and can't really find anything specific on my question above.

Can somebody help me with this? All you glitter-tastic souls?

Please??? Smile

JJJJJ

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

How long before jumping back in the water?? Empty Re: How long before jumping back in the water??

Post by mhr2133 Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:19 pm

We ask the kids to wait 5 mins before getting in the pool but we live in an area where it is over 100 degrees so things dry quickly. We currently use Y body pink glue for pool parties with little kids (they soak in the water forever) but I say just do an experiment with your glue - put on a tattoo after 5 min soak in water and see if you need to wait longer.

Really I use all the brands but find every brand is different, every glitter is different and every kid's skin in different (I have one employee who we can't get any tattoo to stay on for more than a couple of hours)
mhr2133
mhr2133

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down