Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best white for bases/glitter gel?

Go down

Best white for bases/glitter gel? Empty Best white for bases/glitter gel?

Post by Sue@AnyTimeAnyFace Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 am

I have Wolfe white and while it is great for line work I just can't put on a good base with it. It dries too quick and looks blotchy the more I pat. What is your favorite white to use for bases?

Also, has anyone worked with grafiti glitter by Amerikan Body Art? I tried Snazaroo glitter gel -it's clumpy and annoying. I've ruined some designs just trying to apply it.

Thanks.

Sue@AnyTimeAnyFace

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-09-23

http://www.anytimeanyface.com

Back to top Go down

Best white for bases/glitter gel? Empty Re: Best white for bases/glitter gel?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:12 am

1. Wolfe is a lousy base. Try anything else. I use Snaz or Kryolan for white bases.

2. I like Liquid Bling which is the gel made by Amerikan Body Art (Graffiti Glitter is another company). I like it - I use it with the metal tip for finer control or apply with a flat brush where I want it.

3. Snaz Glitter gel is too wet for me. I only use it to "spackle" on - when I want an all glitter design it works but it just it to hard to deal with on TOP of face paint as it makes the paint too wet and it smears or runs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue@AnyTimeAnyFace Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:49 am

I think I'll try krylon first- I bought some of their aquacolor cakes and I love them. I will also pick up some Liquid bling. Your advice is much appreciated Shannon! Thank you.

Sue@AnyTimeAnyFace

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-09-23

http://www.anytimeanyface.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down