Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternative availability times

Go down

Alternative availability times Empty Alternative availability times

Post by rthling Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:30 am

Once again, I'd like to say thanks to you brilliant peeps for inspiring me with the boldness to sell myself.

I admit, the first time I read that someone did this, I was a little put off by it. I mean, the audacity. The sheer presumptuous-ness of it all...

But then I tried it. I figured I didn't have anything to lose, and it actually came off as me being as accommodating as possible.

I'm talking about offering alternative availability times, when a prospective client calls to inquire.

If I am booked for the day or time they want, I ask if they have any flexibility in their schedule and mention that I am available for XX date or time.

It turns out that when people call to ask my rates or availability, they usually want face painting. They are even sometimes willing to move the party to another day or time, just because they want it. (not always, but it has happened.)

Thank you for inspiring me to think outside the box and work harder to land those clients. Y'all rock!
rthling
rthling

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2010-10-05

http://www.fancyfacesbydiane.com

Back to top Go down