Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone tried these brushes b4??

3 posters

Go down

Has anyone tried these brushes b4?? Empty Has anyone tried these brushes b4??

Post by jazzi Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Hi all,came accross these brushes,i know the handle isnt very long but the idea and concept with the water is great to save me dipping my brush all the time while painting,but was wondering if any of u experienced painters have used these b4 .They are calle Sakura Koi Waterbrush for travelling artists,thanks in advance Wink
THEY ARE LISTED HERE
jazzi
jazzi

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-01-19

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried these brushes b4?? Empty Re: Has anyone tried these brushes b4??

Post by sweetdesigninc Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:41 am

I have a set of water brushes (not that brand) that I use for other crafting I do (watercolor and paper crafts) but I have not used for FP. I think they would not work so well as the water comes out pretty fast but I will give it a shot and let you know how it goes.
sweetdesigninc
sweetdesigninc

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried these brushes b4?? Empty Re: Has anyone tried these brushes b4??

Post by sweetdesigninc Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:57 am

Just tried one and while it does work it doesn't at the same time. When you first load it with color it does great but the water continues to come out making the paint too diluted. That was using the largest one I had I will try the other sizes and let you know how they work out.
sweetdesigninc
sweetdesigninc

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzi Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 am

Hi sweetdesigninc thanks so much for all your help and testing,yes this was the prob i was thinking would happen,the water still would drip and run,thanks for keeping me posted i was very curious about them ,so thanks so much Smile
jazzi
jazzi

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise Cold Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 am

Yup, the water comes out too fast and it's hard to control. Not good for face painting, darn it.

D.
Denise Cold
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down