Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer request...NOT A PRAYER MEETING---Just hoping!

4 posters

Go down

Prayer request...NOT A PRAYER MEETING---Just hoping! Empty Prayer request...NOT A PRAYER MEETING---Just hoping!

Post by photomomma6 Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Hey guess what?? This past weekend at clown daze, I forgot to put a card in my camera, so my husband brought over 2 for me to use. I put the LITTLE ITTY BITTY TINY one in my pocket and threw the big compact flash card in my camera. Well, needless to say, the LIBT one disappeared. Now I'm in trouble, because all the pics I had on there are of MY face paintings, and I hadn't gotten to back them up yet. DARNIT!!! For those of you that pray--please pray it shows up---others--just cross your fingers!!!
Thanks!
Darlene Shocked
photomomma6
photomomma6

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-08-31

http://www.facelation.com

Back to top Go down

Prayer request...NOT A PRAYER MEETING---Just hoping! Empty Re: Prayer request...NOT A PRAYER MEETING---Just hoping!

Post by Lady Jayde Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 am

I'll add you to my ever lengthening pray list! I already have poor circulation, can't cross the digits. Did you check the room that you tossed your pants off in? Those little cards fall out of pockets so easily when we go to the bathroom or change clothes. I hope it shows up!
Lady Jayde
Lady Jayde

Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2009-08-10

http://www.imaginastic-facepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Prayer request...NOT A PRAYER MEETING---Just hoping! Empty Re: Prayer request...NOT A PRAYER MEETING---Just hoping!

Post by lunchlady Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Amen!

lunchlady

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by colormyworld Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Wow girl, you are really having a rough time of it lately. I know how devastating it is to lose photos...I've had a computer crash COMPLETELY and I've had someone steal my camera (right out of my pocket)...and the only thing I was really stressed over were the lost photos.

As for your other post, I didn't reply just because I didn't know what I could say to make it okay. I'll just let you know you are definitely in my prayers. And you know what? You will be blessed. You seem like a sweet, genuine, truly good person, and you will be rewarded for that. I have had total miracles happen in my life, seen them firsthand, and I pray the same for you. Not only with the photos, but with everything.
colormyworld
colormyworld

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2009-06-23

http://www.sporktacularcreations.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down