Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is food color the same as regular body airbrush paint?

+2
Noella
vicky@addgo.com
6 posters

Go down

is food color the same as regular body airbrush paint? Empty is food color the same as regular body airbrush paint?

Post by vicky@addgo.com Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:29 am

is food color the same as regular body airbrush paint? For example i read this: All KROMA KOLORS are EU, FDA, and made with Kosher approved ingredients.
vicky@addgo.com
vicky@addgo.com

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

is food color the same as regular body airbrush paint? Empty Re: is food color the same as regular body airbrush paint?

Post by Noella Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:53 pm

I have no idea what Kroma is, however Temptu (body airbrush paint) etc etc has pigments yes, but also alcohol, carriers, binders, resins etc - I definitely wouldn't eat it. And just because one can eat something doesn't mean it is safe around eyes (or will come off of skin or fingernails)
Noella
Noella

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

is food color the same as regular body airbrush paint? Empty Re: is food color the same as regular body airbrush paint?

Post by vicky@addgo.com Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:04 pm

ok thank you hon. in question of your answer part B

so, dont airbrush the face ?
vicky@addgo.com
vicky@addgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:30 pm

I airbrush the face often - with one of the brands/types that is for face - not with one of the alcohol based "inks" for body painting - but I also watch which colours are safe around the eyes etc - for instance, most reds, no go on near eyes.

Brands that airbrush safe for face (and wash off) - Kryolan airstream, Temptu aqua and silicone based, OCC face, Jordane water based face, Trendy Tribals face paint (for airbrush), Eflow (hybrid), Graftobian (hybrid). And that's just the ones I have/use/have experience with - I'm sure there are more out there.
Noella
Noella

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:12 pm

If it is Kosher... can you work on Yom Kippur?

Back to top Go down

Post by vegas mom Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:36 pm

If it is Kosher... can you work on Yom Kippur?
lol!
vegas mom
vegas mom

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2011-11-06

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Magic-Wand-Face-Painting-and-Glit

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky@addgo.com Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Thank you so much!
vicky@addgo.com
vicky@addgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rthling Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Shannon, you crack me up.
rthling
rthling

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2010-10-05

http://www.fancyfacesbydiane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky521 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:37 am

Shannon Fennell wrote:If it is Kosher... can you work on Yom Kippur?

Yes, but only if they are not serving dairy and meat together at the party. Sorry, grandmother was raised half Jewish, half Methodist but raised my mom and aunt and uncles Catholic. I couldn't resist!

Becky521
Becky521

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Http://fantasticfacesbybecky.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGildedCat Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Yes, but only if they are not serving dairy and meat together at the party. Sorry, grandmother was raised half Jewish, half Methodist but raised my mom and aunt and uncles Catholic. I couldn't resist!

Haha! I grew up in a half-n-half house as well. We ate ham and cheese on Matzoh and my dad (Catholic) liked maple syrup on his latkes... Laughing
TheGildedCat
TheGildedCat

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2010-09-06

http://www.thegildedcat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down