Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New To Face Painting.

4 posters

Go down

New To Face Painting. Empty New To Face Painting.

Post by lilangeldc Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:16 am

I am from Iowa and new to face painting. This all started with the local Renaissance Faire needing a back up face painter because theirs canceled on them. I am a hired fairy for the faire so they asked me and the fairy queen if we could fill in since naturally the kids gravitate to our area anyways. We agreed. Well needless to say I LOVED it. I have a lot to learn and still figuring out deigns. But hoping with patience and lots of friends children to practice on i will get the hang of it. I did break down with that faire and bought the Wolf brothers paints and several rainbow cake from silly farms. I LOVE THEM. Can't wait to explore what this Forum ha to offer and learn from all of you.

lilangeldc

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

New To Face Painting. Empty Re: New To Face Painting.

Post by Katurah Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:55 am

Welcome to the forum! You will learn a lot from some amazing people here Very Happy I've only been FPing for 3 months and I've already learned lots, I'll be starting my business this summer with what this forum has & continues to teach me!
Katurah
Katurah

Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2012-03-12

http://www.katurahpaintspeople.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:06 am

Welcome to the Forum!
I had been Facepainting for over ten years before I stumbled upon this Forum. I am learning so much from these talented amazing people.
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris5115 Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:58 am

Hi and welcome!
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down