Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Target market question

Go down

Target market question Empty Target market question

Post by Smiletime Wed May 02, 2012 11:03 pm

I have postcards designed and ready to print, but I want to get some feedback before I order. I already have my name out there for Birthday parties and that part is going well. I want to branch out into sponsorships. I want to do festivals and such, but not ppf. I have an idea of what type of places I want to target but If you have better ideas, I'd love to hear them. I was planning to send to PTA's, Boro's, Event Planners, Corporations, and Political Organizations. (not at the same time...) I will have a slightly different message for each. Are there any certain types of businesses that you have found are more likely to sponsor a face painter at a festival? I don't want to beat a dead horse and market to people who won't bite. What is your experience in who responds the most to your postcard mailings?
Smiletime
Smiletime

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2011-07-21

http://www.depacesfaces.com

Back to top Go down