Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new car door magnet and large banner

4 posters

Go down

My new car door magnet and large banner Empty My new car door magnet and large banner

Post by squiggle Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:37 pm

I've been working on my new booth for festivals, and I had to order a new banner so I just one at Vistaprint... 6' x 2 1/2' so it should be able to be seen from a distance!

My new car door magnet and large banner Large-10

And since I'm in a new area I need to do more advertising while I'm driving around, so I did these car magnets for my car doors. I really want one like Perry Noia's for my back window but I haven't found anyone here to do that yet...

My new car door magnet and large banner Small-10

I also made some bumper stickers using the same design as the car magnet... gotta have my hubby driving around with something as well! LOL

I'm working on my pvc banner stands, which I will fill with concrete in the base and bungy to all 4 legs of my tent to weigh it down. I'll post pics when I'm done Smile My first festival here is in 3 weeks and I still have a ton of work to do Smile

squiggle
squiggle

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.awesome-facepainting.com

Back to top Go down

My new car door magnet and large banner Empty Re: My new car door magnet and large banner

Post by Perry Noia Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 pm

I found the guy to do mine on a facebook group for local businesses in my area. We all post what we do and occasional specials and the group has all agreed to only post once a week with our stuff so we aren't all spammed with the same guy posting 15 times a week.
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

My new car door magnet and large banner Empty Re: My new car door magnet and large banner

Post by barbb919 Wed May 16, 2012 12:46 am

dawnie i love your banner and your magnet
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by martha Wed May 16, 2012 9:34 am

Nice!
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down