Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, I went out for St. Pattys day and....

3 posters

Go down

So, I went out for St. Pattys day and.... Empty So, I went out for St. Pattys day and....

Post by Tilly - Formerly Punky Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:01 am

This is what I looked like when I got home... Paint running everywhere, hair all disheveled...
So, I went out for St. Pattys day and.... IMG_2098

I had painted my face with green swirls (because I don't own anything green clothing wise... scratch ) and it's been so warm here lately and all the bodies at the party I was at just made it worse! I didn't see a mirror all night until I got home and was like affraid SO mad at my friends for not telling me, lol. Anyway, bedtime...
Tilly - Formerly Punky
Tilly - Formerly Punky

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

So, I went out for St. Pattys day and.... Empty Re: So, I went out for St. Pattys day and....

Post by martha Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:13 am

Mauled by a leprauchan? lol!
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

So, I went out for St. Pattys day and.... Empty Re: So, I went out for St. Pattys day and....

Post by Psalmbook Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 am

It looks like it started off nice.... These were the same friends that didn't tell you your skirt was tucked in the back of your underware & you had toilet paper stck to your shoe Very Happy

did you have a good time? That's what's important.
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly - Formerly Punky Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:58 am

Oh yes! Had a blast! I love being 21 Very Happy

But... I must admit that I'm NOT Loving this pounding headache I woke up with.... No
Tilly - Formerly Punky
Tilly - Formerly Punky

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down