Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will be leading the Branson Clown Alley Face Painting Jam in May

2 posters

Go down

Will be leading the Branson Clown Alley Face Painting Jam in May Empty Will be leading the Branson Clown Alley Face Painting Jam in May

Post by HillbillyDiva1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:36 pm

I'll be leading my first face painting jam this May 3, 2012. My daughter thinks I should do flowers but I also really like Metina's upselling idea. Also like taking designs you know to shape them into request you may not know. Like I do several different dragons but don't really have a dino design but when 2 boys asked for dinos I just took what I know dinos look like and changed it on a dragon. That same event got a girl wanting a full face wolf. I do dogs so it was just a matter of a few tweaks and color changes and I had a wolf she was happy with. Which do you think I should do flower upselling or tweaking designs?
If you want to come to jam let me know and I'll send you time place and directions.
HillbillyDiva1
HillbillyDiva1

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2011-09-04

http://www.gandgfaceandbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Will be leading the Branson Clown Alley Face Painting Jam in May Empty Re: Will be leading the Branson Clown Alley Face Painting Jam in May

Post by martha Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Sorry, can't come but I love, love, love the upsell idea. Glad you're back in swing again after the tornado.
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down