Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to have one's Name changed?

2 posters

Go down

Is there a way to have one's Name changed? Empty Is there a way to have one's Name changed?

Post by Tilly - Formerly Punky Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:31 am

Okay, so when I joined this amazing forum way back when, I was still "Punky" as a clown, and it's a name I used on other forums as well. However, since then, I have done some soul searching and character growing and have retired "Punky" and now have a newer, and (in my opinion) better character. Her name is "Tilly." Is there a way to change my name on this forum from Punky to "Sandra "Tilly" Seymour"? Or am I stuck with "Punky" ?

It's not a big deal at all if the name can't be changed, I was just curious as I've managed to get my name on these other forums changed to "Tilly" or in the case of the Clown Forum "Tilly - formerly known as Punky"
Tilly - Formerly Punky
Tilly - Formerly Punky

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to have one's Name changed? Empty Re: Is there a way to have one's Name changed?

Post by FacialExpressionist Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 pm

Yeah just go to your profile, erase your username and type a new one! Hit save and Viola!
FacialExpressionist
FacialExpressionist

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to have one's Name changed? Empty Re: Is there a way to have one's Name changed?

Post by Tilly - Formerly Punky Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:00 pm

*FACEPALM* Omg... I don't know how I missed that... XD thanks!
Tilly - Formerly Punky
Tilly - Formerly Punky

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down