Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you think about last nights FACE OFF 2-25-12

4 posters

Go down

What did you think about last nights FACE OFF 2-25-12 Empty What did you think about last nights FACE OFF 2-25-12

Post by JUST Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Last night on Face Off they had to do Body Painting they had only 6 hours to paint a body and to top it off one of the models past out when he was getting painted I felt so sad for the artist ...... I love this show .... I love you So her is my question is 6 hours enough time to paint and complete a body? Smile
JUST
JUST

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

What did you think about last nights FACE OFF 2-25-12 Empty Re: What did you think about last nights FACE OFF 2-25-12

Post by martha Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Here's a thread already going. Very Happy
http://www.facepaintforum.com/t9218-face-off
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

What did you think about last nights FACE OFF 2-25-12 Empty Re: What did you think about last nights FACE OFF 2-25-12

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:53 pm

6 hours is standard competition painting time... So the World Body Painting Festival,etc. are all around that time frame. It is completely possible to do world class body painting in 6 hours, with extras...

I didn't get to watch it... forgot actually and was watching reruns of NCIS...

How did the bodypaintier, Athena, do?

Back to top Go down

Post by rthling Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Man! Did you travel in time and see the episode in February??

Hahaha! Sorry, I couldn't resist.
I haven't seen it yet, so I'll not come back here until I have.
rthling
rthling

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2010-10-05

http://www.fancyfacesbydiane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JUST Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:47 pm

She didn't win but I thought she should have won ........
JUST
JUST

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamezgirl Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:30 pm

I didn't think Athena should have won...but it was good. I really loved the idea AND the execution of the basketball one...really, it does make you ask the question...is this too funky/wierd/artistic/'orange' LOL The water painted on in Athena's team entry was beautiful if I recall... And you really have to tip your hat to the guy who had to blend into the shoes. He rocked it hard!!
Gamezgirl
Gamezgirl

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down