Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the best YELLOW for Spongebob?????

3 posters

Go down

What's the best YELLOW for Spongebob????? Empty What's the best YELLOW for Spongebob?????

Post by Who B What E Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:41 am

Getting very frustrated trying out yellows, from the stores online it's so hard to tell what you're getting! I just got Wolfe and it's too gold, urrgggg! I have the Tag pearl yellow, but it's too shear and too gold. Tried Snaz, not right either....Help!
Who B What E
Who B What E

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2011-10-23

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Smiley-Faces-by-Jo/27768237893

Back to top Go down

What's the best YELLOW for Spongebob????? Empty Re: What's the best YELLOW for Spongebob?????

Post by CottonKandyClown Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:33 am

Kryolan has a nice yellow.

My Paradise is too gold yellow.
CottonKandyClown
CottonKandyClown

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

What's the best YELLOW for Spongebob????? Empty Re: What's the best YELLOW for Spongebob?????

Post by Anamootoo Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Tag is a very vibrant true yellow. Haven't used it for Bob yet, but just sponged it on and think it will work well, now that you mention it. Smile
Anamootoo
Anamootoo

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down