Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seperate businesses

Go down

seperate businesses Empty seperate businesses

Post by *redStar* Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone of you has seperate businesses for the face and bodypainting, so one for the Kids parties and then one for body and pre-natal belly painting?
And does anyone know if one person can run/register two businesses as a sole proprietorship?
I am contemplating running my bodypainting business seperate from the facepaintingand kid's stuff as it is a very different target market I am trying to reach, and as there has recently been a discussion about posting nude (bodypainted) pictures on the same site with chilrens entertainment stuff. I was wondering if there is a way to seperate those and if anyone has made any experiences regarding this.
Some advice and thoughts are greatly appreachiated.
*redStar*
*redStar*

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-04

http://www.newskinbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

seperate businesses Empty Re: seperate businesses

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:25 am

There is no need to set-up separate businesses. It is one business offering different services. It would still be a sole proprietorship.

Personally, I have no issues with showing all my services on my site and in other places. You just have to know your market and decide if you think it is to your advantage or not.

You can have separate websites for your different services if you want to separate them completely - there are lots of artists that do that. Me, I have it all on the sames site, but every service offered has its own page (or more).

Back to top Go down