Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working with others ...

2 posters

Go down

Working with others ...  Empty Working with others ...

Post by Creations Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:08 am

Hey guys, I have just contacted amusement company's that get booked by schools to do organise the fetes. Can you fill me in if you have been involved with them before, is it the same deal as you charge them and then they charge the booker? What about ppf.. ekk thanks for all the help guys.
Creations
Creations

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://creationsfaba.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Working with others ...  Empty Re: Working with others ...

Post by amy from the ville Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:17 pm

not sure if it is the same down that end of the state as it is up here but... i work and operate for a company that does fetes and in the five years that i have been working at these things i have never once facepainted! pretty much the go is get the grade sevens a couple of pots of derivan and a couple of brushes from the art room and charge 2 dollars a cheek. talk about face wrecks!I guess all the school and rides company cares about is making their thousands, they arent worried about your hundreds. I think go for it and ask the rides people (what have you got to lose, they can only say no) and if that doesnt work, approach the schools fete committee and do the hard sell to them yourself!
amy from the ville
amy from the ville

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down