Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start?

+7
martha
a face painting mom
MasterpieceFacePainting
MeeMee
Miss Ronnie
Psalmbook
Mika's Creations2
11 posters

Go down

Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Empty Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start?

Post by Mika's Creations2 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:35 am

Hey guys,

I've been showing friends and fam the designs that I've done lately and they are saying I'm good enough to at the very least start and then I can work my way up with getting the finer fp products and supplies that I want. There's not really a face painter in my area that paintings to this level. What do you guys think?
Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2919Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2918Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2916Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2910Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2908Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2904
Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2901Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2895
Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2893Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2889
Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2880Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2879
Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2875Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2872
Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2871Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Th_SAM_2868
Mika's Creations2
Mika's Creations2

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2011-11-09

Back to top Go down

Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Empty Re: Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start?

Post by Psalmbook Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:28 am

Everything passes the "What is it" test w/ flying colors. Just start! Most my 1st creations were quite aweful & everyone loved them. As long as you are always seeking to improve you'll be fine.
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start? Empty Re: Latest Creations...Do you guys think I'm good enough to start?

Post by Miss Ronnie Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:49 am

Mika, I think your boy designs are spot on... you will only improve them as you go. The butterfly, flowers and rainbows look good... maybe just more practice for the forehead "crown design"... But YES, I think you are ready to start.. improvement comes quite quickly with practice! Go for it, girl! And best of luck!
cheers cheers cheers
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika's Creations2 Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:09 am

Thank you guys so much!
Miss Ronnie I definitely agree with the crown design. It was just a spur of the moment random thought. But I definitely will continue to practice. I trust that after a while a lot of these designs will be second nature to me.

Thanx so much for the support.

The only thing that's holding me back is coming up with a business name so keep an eye out for my next thread in this forum. flower
Mika's Creations2
Mika's Creations2

Back to top Go down

Post by MeeMee Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:20 am

A person can practice at home forever but the real fun begins when they paint at actual events and for actual paying customers. Go for it!
MeeMee
MeeMee

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-09-03

http://www.specialtimesentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ronnie Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:22 am

How about "Magikal Mika"... or something similar? Question
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika's Creations2 Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:59 am

I was thinking on "Fun & Fabulous Facepainting"
Mika's Creations2
Mika's Creations2

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ronnie Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 am

Fun & Fabulous Face Painting
by
Magikal Mika Question
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika's Creations2 Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:04 pm

maybe Fun & Fabulous Facepainting by Mika

I like that. Mika is short for my full name.
Mika's Creations2
Mika's Creations2

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterpieceFacePainting Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:44 pm

The designs are great, and the more practice you get the better you'll get!

I say get out there. If you don't do it now, you never will. Smile
MasterpieceFacePainting
MasterpieceFacePainting

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2011-11-11

http://www.masterpiecefacepainting.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika's Creations2 Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:47 am

BekahCat wrote:The designs are great, and the more practice you get the better you'll get!

I say get out there. If you don't do it now, you never will. Smile
Thank you so much for that. And that's the feeling that I'm getting so I decided I was applying for a business license today. Just trying to decide on a name. See my thread in the business section. I love you
Mika's Creations2
Mika's Creations2

Back to top Go down

Post by a face painting mom Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:08 am

Just jump in, you will be so surprised in another couple of months, all of these will have evolved into something much diffferent and better!

I was thinking Mika's Magical Mugs but I can see that you want to get "face painting" in your business name.

I have an alligator like that tha I painted early. It is still on my promotional materials. You have no idea how many parents still say...oh, get the dianosoar! duh. I have one of those...but they point to the allegator, which is not on my board anymore! hahahahah. Good work. Enjoy.
a face painting mom
a face painting mom

Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2011-07-13

http://www.afacepaintingmom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ronnie Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:09 am

I like "Mika's Magikal Face Painting".... but you should go with what you like best. Good luck! You are on your way and I'm excited for you! sunny
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Back to top Go down

Post by martha Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Agree with Miss Ronnie. Go for it girl! Make some smiles AND some money! Very Happy
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by cbpowers Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:46 pm

You are ready for prime time, good luck!
cbpowers
cbpowers

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 pm

I also say go for it and I love the colour and detail in your dinosaur xx
kelly
kelly

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-08-30

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tigerlily-Faces/128753213875091?v=

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika's Creations2 Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:15 am

I thank you guys sooo much for your words of encouragement and support. I have decided on going with Mika's Creationz. I know some don't like the z but it's something that's done in our area a lot so it won't be that hard to remember that Creationz is spelled with a "z".

I am also a very artsy crafty person so if I decide to incorporate some of my crafts such as (super girly fashion hair bows) in a princess package for a girl's party then the name would allow that.

The whole business aspect of this art is a bit overwhelming to me so i signed up for a seminar where I will learn what all is involved in starting a business in the U.S. Virgin Islands. I have lots of questions and can't wait to ask them all at the seminar. flower
Mika's Creations2
Mika's Creations2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole @ Face-a-Rama Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:51 am

Yes you are ready. Great paintings
Nicole @ Face-a-Rama
Nicole @ Face-a-Rama

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMarie727 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:09 am

I think you are ready! Just keep practicing and challenging yourself the only way to know is to just get out there and do it! and get some experience under your belt! watch you will look back a year from now at these pictures and you will just be in awe on how far your skills have come! i know i have and i know i will never forget the first partty i ever did i was so nervous walking in i was shaking and everything but i just got right into character and then a year later she called and requested me again! its the best feeling in the world to have your hard work appreciated! it really makes it all worth while! Good luck with everything!

HAPPY PAINTING!flower
AshleyMarie727
AshleyMarie727

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down