Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where can I get face paints in WNY for tonight?

5 posters

Go down

where can I get face paints in WNY for tonight? Empty where can I get face paints in WNY for tonight?

Post by Kathleen Jeffers Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:43 am

Been so busy with Christmas that I just looked and realized I used all of my white paint up. We have a big show tonight with 3 facepainters for 3 hours...anyone have any idea where I can get face paints in buffalo area...I usually order snazaroo from Silly Farms...this just snuck up on me..

Kathleen Jeffers

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

where can I get face paints in WNY for tonight? Empty Re: where can I get face paints in WNY for tonight?

Post by Psalmbook Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:48 am

Try a Michael's & see if they have any Tulip hite(it's basically Wolfe or DFX). They sometimes have snaz. Hobby Lobby too.
I live in jacksonville, FL, but am from Buffalo, NY(I graduated from Sweet Home).
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

where can I get face paints in WNY for tonight? Empty Re: where can I get face paints in WNY for tonight?

Post by martha Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:56 am

Have bought the full size Snaz at the local Hobby Lobby. You may have to search for it though. It was on a totally different aisle from Tulip stuff.
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterpieceFacePainting Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:15 am

This probably isn't that useful since I live in the UK... But have a look around in small, lesser known areas for theatrical supplies stores or fancy dress stores. They never know what they're talking about when you ask for facepaints but they have them hidden away somewhere sometimes...

Good luck!
MasterpieceFacePainting
MasterpieceFacePainting

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2011-11-11

http://www.masterpiecefacepainting.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by a face painting mom Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:35 am

Some costume shops that stay open year round have face paint. Look for the ones that rent costumes to theater groups and carry theatrical makeup. You may find Mehron and paradise.
a face painting mom
a face painting mom

Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2011-07-13

http://www.afacepaintingmom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down