Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aussies in Search of neat-o foldy-up tables

5 posters

Go down

Aussies in Search of neat-o foldy-up tables Empty Aussies in Search of neat-o foldy-up tables

Post by lala Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:59 am

So my fambam have officially decided to move to Nepal, so before they went off to live in the Himalayas, Mumma and I went to good old Kathmandu (The shop, which im pretty sure is Australian, but may have shops in NZ im not sure) because they are having a xmas sale and thermals are super cheap...
but they are not all that’s cheap right now, as soon as i went in i saw their camping furniture and they have PERFECT fp tables that are lightweight and fold up nicely, some with bags, some have handles, they are all sorts of sizes, some have tubs and netted bags, some have towel racks, some are high –perfect height for those standing with directors chairs, etc. But you can go in and they are all set up so you can lean on them and pick them up and play before you buy!
and they are all about half price!

http://www.kathmandu.com.au/Camping/Outdoor_Furniture/Chairs,_Tables_&_Stools[1].htm

There are two pages of them on this link, but I swear there was more in the shop, I had a moment where i couldn’t possibly think why a camping/adventure store sold fp’ing supplies...
Well thats my exciting news of the day! Very Happy
lala
lala

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-01-03

http://sillysissy.com

Back to top Go down

Aussies in Search of neat-o foldy-up tables Empty Re: Aussies in Search of neat-o foldy-up tables

Post by Beans Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 am

Are you sure they had tall director style chairs?? I so want a couple of those!!
I looked in Anaconda today hoping but they only had standard sized chairs Sad
Beans
Beans

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-03-09

http://www.madeupbyleona.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Aussies in Search of neat-o foldy-up tables Empty My table & chair

Post by bee Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:50 am

Hi. I got my directors chair off of ebay for about $75 delivered to Tas, it folds up, is aluminium, so very light weight and got my table from Mitre10 for $25 its oztrail and the legs fold under but the top is a bit bigger than a card table, but also aluminium/plastic and very light weight, all go on top of my professional "beauty case" which was $100 from oo.com.au alien

bee

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Aussies in Search of neat-o foldy-up tables Empty Re: Aussies in Search of neat-o foldy-up tables

Post by sammie star creation Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:59 am

I got my table from officeworks it 4ft bi-fold table and it also has Height adjustable legs it cost me $39.00
sammie star creation
sammie star creation

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Coral3 Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Looks like they still have some on clearance. Did you end up getting anything lala? I'm thinking the net underneath this one might come in handy for storing light bulkier stuff like spare sponges & towels (or something...). Looks like it folds up nicely too. http://www.kathmandu.com.au/Outdoor_Furniture/Tables/84130/Roamer_MDF_Table_Long.html#
Coral3
Coral3

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down