Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**SPECIAL OFFER** East Coast Convention classes w/ Kristi Darby

Go down

**SPECIAL OFFER** East Coast Convention classes w/ Kristi Darby Empty **SPECIAL OFFER** East Coast Convention classes w/ Kristi Darby

Post by Linda Adams Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:23 am

If you've never taken a class with Kristi Darby be prepared to do 2 things, Laugh & Learn. Kristi teaches designs that you can USE on your JOBS. Where I love taking classes to learn how to paint delicate & exquisite designs, seriously; who has time to do that a a company family day with 100+ kids? Her designs are unique, easy enough for the beginner to learn, but look like a pro painted them....Oh and they are fast fast fast! Kristi has quickly become one of my all time favorite instructors. Very Happy If you don't understand what she's teaching, she'll stop and make sure you grasp the technique before moving on to the next topic. My daughter took her split cake class last year and can now paint circles around me with them. I have taken a gore class from her and never laughed so hard while I was working with blood, burns & maggots. I highly recommend her as an instructor. She's also running a special if you sign up for her classes at the East Coast Convention....see below.

The first 12 people that sign up for either of her pay classes listed below will receive a free practice head with an addition slip-on face! These are a great help when learning new designs and their placement on the face. They’re compact, yet, life-size, and since you have 2 faces to work with, having a fresh face to paint on is a breeze! They’re regularly priced $35, but free to you with one of her classes!

Each class is $75, and are 3 hours. You may send payments via PayPal (www.paypal.com) to this address: kristi@kcmo.net, or you may use Visa or Master Card by calling her at 816-210-6775.

Totally Gamers, Dude!
This entire class focuses on the newest trends and most popular retro-styled video and app games. From Angry Birds to Zelda, you’ll come away with an arsenal filled with great designs for your menu. This class is limited to 15.

Beginner Split Cakes
This class is designed for the beginner and/or those that are familiar with split cakes, but needing help with techniques. I will show you how to make the basic strokes and how to implement them in some fast and easy designs. If you’ve always wanted to try split cakes, or if you’ve purchased them, and you don’t know what to do with them (or you’re simply needing more hands-on help with them), this is the class for you! You will also learn some awesome techniques to make your own split cake animals! This class must be limited to 8 to give hands-on attention to everyone. As of 10/21/11, 7 spots are remaining. If more than 8 are wanting to take the class, an additional one may be offered on Saturday or Sunday night.

Linda Adams
Linda Adams

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.NotQuiteWarpaint.com

Back to top Go down