Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minor jitters!! FABAtv filming on TUESDAY!!!

+13
martha
theotherphoenix
Kristal
Amy Moon
IamGinaW
jenjenhana
wmeventservices
debranewmanart
fesspenter
Metina
elantaura
summers4seasons
Mehndi Masala
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Minor jitters!!  FABAtv filming on TUESDAY!!!   - Page 2 Empty Re: Minor jitters!! FABAtv filming on TUESDAY!!!

Post by michellesfantasyfaces Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:28 am

Mehndi Masala wrote:Newsflash! It's FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1/2 hour to go before air! Http://www.FABatv.com/page/live
too bad it's in the middle of the night for me! ;(
michellesfantasyfaces
michellesfantasyfaces

Number of posts : 3190
Registration date : 2010-02-18

http://www.fantasyfaces.nl

Back to top Go down

Minor jitters!!  FABAtv filming on TUESDAY!!!   - Page 2 Empty Re: Minor jitters!! FABAtv filming on TUESDAY!!!

Post by elantaura Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:39 am

I can't wait to see it it still isn't listed for me yet. I had planed on watching it But ended up at the doctors with two children sick - Kids have wonderfull timing. But I am sure it will appear soon Smile
elantaura
elantaura

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://suejuddfacepaintingandbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SamFantastico Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:04 am

Yahoo! Thank's for the fantastic class. I love it. I have a little list of notes I need to try out. There was a little delay and set backs with ustream but it was e wonderful experience. Thanks for giving your time to us!!!!
SamFantastico
SamFantastico

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2011-01-30

https://Www.facebook.com/BroadwayBodyArt

Back to top Go down

Post by elantaura Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 am

Kim.... You did so well!!! and due to seeing you. I just ordered henna from henna caravan to try. I honestly never would have, either had it not been for you on FABATV as I have only ever seen the sticky type you described and it kind of turned me off as it looked.... well impossible to work with.
It crashed on me trying to leave a review but I will go back and leave one when I log in next.
and I love that you talked the whole time, as you explained everything anyone who has never touched the stuff before needed to know... and made me want to have a go.
You may however (and the other henna gurus) get some silly questions from me in future - LOL
elantaura
elantaura

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://suejuddfacepaintingandbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehndi Masala Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:50 am

Thanks guys so much and I'm so glad you found it informative! SO much more I wanted to say, but yoiu can't fit a 5 hour lecture or more into 1 hour! I tried to cram in as much as I could! I understand there were a couple of technical glitches and it was apparently VERY well attended so I'm really excited about that! I hope you do give it a try because as I said, if you can start to master some of the small stuff, ensure you have a perfect staining mix every time, it can be a fantastic $$ making addition to your biz as well as being artistically fulfilling! AND please never hesitate to ask anything!

@Winger1200 - I suspect growing pains and trying to make it useful for the beginning and intermediate artist is where that comes from. I know I was encouraged to just do what I do. I gave an outline and then I just had at it! I think that not all of us artists do so well on camera! LOL I know I have to REALLY work at trying to be serious and talk SLOWLY! I am a speed talker and for someone who is more laid back, I can almost tire you out from listening to me babble away! I also hate myself on film and almost never watch my TV interviews or home vids or anything. I always feel like I look horrid and sound worse! I'm looking into seeing about getting one of the cameras to make little vids like the ones you see on youtube, but have been unsuccessful in finding a webcam or camcorder that is cheap and shows up well. Any suggestions would be fantastic! AND I'll try to make a skull the first thing I show!! LOL

@martha - you can see how many designs can be cross done both in paint and then henna and back again! This is why so many henna artists are starting to discover and enjoy crossing over to the color carnival that is face and body paint! I could NEVER give up henna, but paint has really become part of my artistic fabric forever now I think!

@Sue- I have a sister in Australia (big huge country I know...not sure where...I would have to look it up!) but have considered turning a visit into a workshop opportunity to offset the cost of travel. SO you never iknow! You may bet to ask me questions in person someday!!!! I would love it if you could leave a thought and what else you would like to see me do in the future when and if you can! That is helpful to them and helpful to me!

Thanks to everyone who made it a fantastic and rewarding experience!!
Mehndi Masala
Mehndi Masala

Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2010-12-04

http://www.winnipeghenna.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fun2Play Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Mehndi Masala wrote:I have a sister in Australia (big huge country I know...not sure where...I would have to look it up!) but have considered turning a visit into a workshop opportunity to offset the cost of travel. SO you never iknow! You may bet to ask me questions in person someday!!!! I would love it if you could leave a thought and what else you would like to see me do in the future when and if you can! That is helpful to them and helpful to me!

Thanks to everyone who made it a fantastic and rewarding experience!!

I am not a subscriber to FabaTV... so I wasn't able to tune in, BUT I do live in Australia and if the timing is right, would definitely consider taking a workshop in henna if you decide to offer one. I'm sure I'm not alone. Please keep us posted if you make the trip over this way. Have you ever been before? You'll love it!! Make sure Northern NSW is on your list of places to visit. I may be biased, but this is one of the most beautiful places in the world Smile
Fun2Play
Fun2Play

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-06-04

http://www.fun2play.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2