Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press release

3 posters

Go down

Press release Empty Press release

Post by WickedBA Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:21 am

This is a whole new term for me. I have no idea where to start or what to put in it, how long should it be ect? I dont have one I need right now but I want to be ready for when I do. Any one have a quick "mini course" they can run me through on writing these?
WickedBA
WickedBA

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2010-10-21

http://WickedBodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Press release Empty Re: Press release

Post by srbolton Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:30 am

A good base length for a press release is 300-500 words, but depending on the content could be a concise couple of sentences on the short end. On the long end, it's a good idea to keep it where it will fit on one page.

This article has some good basic advice for press release writing: http://www.lunareclipse.net/pressrelease.htm
srbolton
srbolton

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by skylark Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:15 pm

The information needs to be neutral and informative, no embelishments. Stick to facts. Put all the important information - When, where, what, who, why in the first paragraph.
skylark
skylark

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down