Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any experience with Fantasy World Wide body paints?

4 posters

Go down

Any experience with Fantasy World Wide body paints? Empty Any experience with Fantasy World Wide body paints?

Post by HazyDaze Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:31 am

While looking for the Fantasy World Wide green sponges, I noticed this paint: Fantasy World Wide ProPump Body Paint. It appears to be liquid. Has anyone used it for face painting? Pros, cons, or just plain 'ole opinions much appreciated. pig

Last edited by HazyDaze on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation would be nice, hehe)
HazyDaze
HazyDaze

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Any experience with Fantasy World Wide body paints? Empty Re: Any experience with Fantasy World Wide body paints?

Post by Cherry Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:45 am

I haven't personally used it, but my experience with liquid face paint to date has been that they aren't very good. It was Derivan brand though. Very limited with what you can do with it. I would stick with buying cakes.

Cherry

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-08-15

Back to top Go down

Any experience with Fantasy World Wide body paints? Empty Re: Any experience with Fantasy World Wide body paints?

Post by SuzySparkles Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:16 am

It is a cream and they are wonderful Smile
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HazyDaze Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Ah, okay, thanks Suzy. Smile Packaged in that bottle they just looked like they would be liquid. Maybe I will give them a try.
HazyDaze
HazyDaze

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzySparkles Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:13 pm

definitely try the metallic white... great for vampiressss....

http://suzysparkles.org/?attachment_id=334
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Back to top Go down

Post by amy from the ville Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:50 pm

wow suzy! I swear you know everything there is to know about paints. Do you buy split cakes or make your own?
amy from the ville
amy from the ville

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzySparkles Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:08 pm

I used to buy them... Now i just buy the tag splits.. just posted a pic of all of my colors in the my kit my dog lost a tooth post
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:53 pm

FWW is a great product. It is the most comfortable paint to actually wear. I just had issues because of the health regs and the way I would have to work using a wet product... too much waste = $$$ for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down