Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have a cute full face frankenstien for a girl?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone have a cute full face frankenstien for a girl? Empty Does anyone have a cute full face frankenstien for a girl?

Post by Smiletime Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:51 pm

My daughter wants to be a frankenstein for a Halloween party. Does anyone have any pics of a cute full face I can do on her? She doesn't like scary.
Smiletime
Smiletime

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2011-07-21

http://www.depacesfaces.com

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a cute full face frankenstien for a girl? Empty Re: Does anyone have a cute full face frankenstien for a girl?

Post by makin faces by synni Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:43 pm

look up frankie stein from monster high! i think that would be the look you are after! it is a book that has gone to cartoon and they are very girlie Smile
makin faces by synni
makin faces by synni

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2010-03-15

http://	facebook.com/synni80

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a cute full face frankenstien for a girl? Empty Re: Does anyone have a cute full face frankenstien for a girl?

Post by Ester K-D Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Also try to look up 'frankenstein clip art pictures' on google....that may give you some ideas

Ester K-D

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down