Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just ordered posters!!

2 posters

Go down

Just ordered posters!!  Empty Just ordered posters!!

Post by summers4seasons Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:55 am

I am so excited! I just ordered 2 24x36 glossy coverstock posters from my local printer for a total of $42! And I can pick them up TODAY! I created it in publisher and saved it as a JPEG to email it over. I love love love publisher. I put my disclaimer and glitter tattoos right on my poster so I don't have any other signage to deal with.
AND... I stole the telescoping stand from my shop lights (stroke of genius last night) to Velcro my new poster to. So I can roll my poster around my stand when I take it down and both will fit into the bag that came with my camera tripod (like a camp chair bag but smaller). Yay!!!
AND... My new Pink Lady Chair should arrive tomorrow!
AND...I just got hired for my first hourly gig...at the MALL!!

Life is good! Now I need to the 2 weekend fairs I do to be big so I can pay for all my goodies. Wink

summers4seasons
summers4seasons

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Just ordered posters!!  Empty Re: Just ordered posters!!

Post by anniel Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Yay! Good for you! What a great idea to add everything on one!
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down