Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the Highlands of Scotland!

5 posters

Go down

Hello from the Highlands of Scotland!  Empty Hello from the Highlands of Scotland!

Post by MissTithe Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:05 am

Hello everyone!

I'm a real newbie at face painting. My nearly 4yr old daughter had her first face done at a local show in September this yr. She was so happy and excited about it I thought I'd pick up a couple starter sets and give it a go. I was NOT prepared to find it SO addictive!! lol!

When ever I get the chance now I get my few paints out and doodle away. Very Happy
I haven't got to the stage yet where the kids run and hide thankfully but my other half is taking some convincing to let me use his back! Haha

Any tips and/or advise is more than welcome!
Fiona x

MissTithe

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Highlands of Scotland!  Empty Re: Hello from the Highlands of Scotland!

Post by anramire2 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:50 am

sunny Welcome. Its very addicting. Can't wait to see some of your work! Very Happy
anramire2
anramire2

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2009-08-13

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/My-LoVe-for-ART/2104600

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Highlands of Scotland!  Empty Re: Hello from the Highlands of Scotland!

Post by Manabanana Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:09 pm

welcome to the forum..... my favorite model to use..... is myself. It is the best practice, I stay still and dont mind the long wait to paint. (takes me twice as long to paint myself) Good luck and cant wait to see some work. flower
Manabanana
Manabanana

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2011-07-01

http://www.manaartonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by len sherrard Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Welcome!
len sherrard
len sherrard

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-12-29

http://www.ellensburgfaceart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMarie727 Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:18 pm

WELCOME!
AshleyMarie727
AshleyMarie727

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down