Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Excellent work shops coming to Denver: Pashur

Go down

Some Excellent work shops coming to Denver: Pashur Empty Some Excellent work shops coming to Denver: Pashur

Post by Metzpah Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:09 am

This just in from the master face and body painter PASHUR:
I have two workshops I will be doing in Denver on Oct 6th and 7th.
Hodge Podge on Oct 6th and Halloween, Zombie & Gore FX on Oct 7th.
COST: Each workshop is $150 per person - $250 for both workshops.

RSVP & PAYMENT: Paying for the workshop(s) locks your spot in the class(es).
To lock your spot in the class, paypal the workshop fee to me at: Pashur@CanvasAlive.com
Note: No checks, cashier’s checks, money orders or credit cards will be accepted. No exceptions.
Also, no refunds if you have to cancel or don't show - You will be credited the amount towards future workshops or products that I carry.

BRING: #4 round brush, #10 filbert brush, your face paint kit, camera, extra camera batteries, pen, watercolor sketchbook and a practice head (if you have one - not a requirement).

AGE LIMIT: No kids or pets in the class. You must be at least 15 years old to take this workshop.
No models will be needed so please do not bring your child, teen or anyone else to model for the class.
The only people allowed in the class are paid attendees.

QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, just email me at: Pashur@CanvasAlive.com

These workshops are sponsored by Disguises Costumes Shop in Lakewood, CO.
They will have my products in stock for anyone who would like to purchase them.
Feel free to pre-order my Dragon Book, Spiders & Scorpions Book, X-Ray Templates or Wingless Fairies through them.

http://www.canvasalive.com/
Metzpah
Metzpah

Number of posts : 1105
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metzpah/sets/72157608680393072/

Back to top Go down