Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAG Palettes : Brand New, still in packaging *WANTED: Tattoo Inks & Palettes*

+6
Gamezgirl
ChangingFaceDesigns
fairyfox
eva
Lady Jayde
Michelle Heffner
10 posters

Go down

TAG Palettes : Brand New, still in packaging *WANTED: Tattoo Inks & Palettes* Empty TAG Palettes : Brand New, still in packaging *WANTED: Tattoo Inks & Palettes*

Post by Michelle Heffner Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 am

Hey Ya'll,

I have a few brand new, still in plastic (with their brushes) TAG 10g palettes at my house that are waiting for a good home:

TAG Palettes : Brand New, still in packaging *WANTED: Tattoo Inks & Palettes* Dsc03010

Top to bottom:
Neons/Pearls
Regular Colors
Flesh Tones
Pearls
Pastels

I am desperate to get my hands on every brand of tattoo inks and palettes so I can test them all against each other. Phoenix Inks, EBA Endura, Kryolan BIC, Temptu Dura, airbrush inks etc.

I don't care if you only have half of each color left. Let's work out a deal that seems fair.

I need them to test on myself to see which ones last the longest and I will be darned if I go and spend $600 on new stuff that I'll only use once.

I'm also looking for palettes or singles of other brands of face paint: Paradise, Wolfe, Snazaroo, DFX... particularly the palettes with white and black in them. Again, does not matter to me if you only have half of each color left. This is just for testing on myself.

I'll need to see photos of what you've got and then we will each pay shipping to each other with delivery confirmation.

US shipping only please.

<3<3<3<3<3
~Heff
Michelle Heffner
Michelle Heffner

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://brightandshining.com/face_painting_blog

Back to top Go down

TAG Palettes : Brand New, still in packaging *WANTED: Tattoo Inks & Palettes* Empty Re: TAG Palettes : Brand New, still in packaging *WANTED: Tattoo Inks & Palettes*

Post by Lady Jayde Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:50 pm

I'm pm-ing you Heff..
Lady Jayde
Lady Jayde

Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2009-08-10

http://www.imaginastic-facepainting.com

Back to top Go down

TAG Palettes : Brand New, still in packaging *WANTED: Tattoo Inks & Palettes* Empty Re: TAG Palettes : Brand New, still in packaging *WANTED: Tattoo Inks & Palettes*

Post by eva Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Are you interested in selling them, no trade??
eva
eva

Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2008-12-13

http://www.cincinnatifacepainters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Heffner Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:16 pm

eva wrote:Are you interested in selling them, no trade??

Sorry Eva - not at the moment. Metina has them in the forum shop at cheaper than I got them for and she has $5 flat rate shipping Very Happy

~Heff
Michelle Heffner
Michelle Heffner

Back to top Go down

Post by fairyfox Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:28 am

I have a snazaroo pallet of 22? colors. It is the professional size kit, with each color being about 30 grams I think. The black and white are pretty used, and the medium blue is pretty much gone, but most of them are in great condition, some are practically unused. Let me know if you are interested, and anyone else, know they are for sale or trade. Not sure what they are worth.
fairyfox
fairyfox

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2011-04-22

http://jacanaparties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Heffner Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:16 pm

fairyfox wrote:I have a snazaroo pallet of 22? colors. It is the professional size kit, with each color being about 30 grams I think. The black and white are pretty used, and the medium blue is pretty much gone, but most of them are in great condition, some are practically unused. Let me know if you are interested, and anyone else, know they are for sale or trade. Not sure what they are worth.

Sure! Shoot me a PM with a picture and find out how much it was orginally and let's make a deal Very Happy

~Heff
Michelle Heffner
Michelle Heffner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChangingFaceDesigns Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:50 pm

I PM'd you Heff
ChangingFaceDesigns
ChangingFaceDesigns

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2010-04-20

http://www.changingfacedesigns.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fairyfox Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Hey- Sorry I am so slow at getting this put together to email you!!! Let me know if you are even still interested. I'll try and do it soon. Sometimes I hate being busy!
fairyfox
fairyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamezgirl Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:06 pm

I have a ben nye aqua colour pallette, opened but brand new...and I'm pretty sure I have a kryolan pallett as well...I'll grab pics and get to you with details. I'm interested in the neons/pearls and flesh tones.
Gamezgirl
Gamezgirl

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

TAG Palettes : Brand New, still in packaging *WANTED: Tattoo Inks & Palettes* Empty Palettes..Yes!

Post by TamaraRN Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:58 am

Hey Michelle, I am insterested in some of your palettes..can you email me with a price for them please? Tamara97_RN@comcast.net
Thanks
Michelle Heffner wrote:Hey Ya'll,

I have a few brand new, still in plastic (with their brushes) TAG 10g palettes at my house that are waiting for a good home:

TAG Palettes : Brand New, still in packaging *WANTED: Tattoo Inks & Palettes* Dsc03010

Top to bottom:
Neons/Pearls
Regular Colors
Flesh Tones
Pearls
Pastels

I am desperate to get my hands on every brand of tattoo inks and palettes so I can test them all against each other. Phoenix Inks, EBA Endura, Kryolan BIC, Temptu Dura, airbrush inks etc.

I don't care if you only have half of each color left. Let's work out a deal that seems fair.

I need them to test on myself to see which ones last the longest and I will be darned if I go and spend $600 on new stuff that I'll only use once.

I'm also looking for palettes or singles of other brands of face paint: Paradise, Wolfe, Snazaroo, DFX... particularly the palettes with white and black in them. Again, does not matter to me if you only have half of each color left. This is just for testing on myself.

I'll need to see photos of what you've got and then we will each pay shipping to each other with delivery confirmation.

US shipping only please.

<3<3<3<3<3
~Heff
TamaraRN
TamaraRN

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise Cold Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:03 am

JFYI...Pashur just told us that the Krylon BIC lasts for up to a month or more. He does work with the company but he's also been very honest about products so I have no reason to doubt him. Another girl in the class confirmed and actually said a lighter coat lasts longer. I want some BIC too.
Denise Cold
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fairyfox Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Sounds like you have lots of interest. Please take me off the list until I can get my act together! Smile
fairyfox
fairyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by zenbyfire Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:03 am

i have a matalic palet of paridise woul love to trade for a palet or 2 i also have ivory and sunbust starblends

zenbyfire

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Janb Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:48 am

I'd love to buy any that you don't sell or trade, the only thing I could swap is 1 black 18g size of Snazaroo and 1 white 18g size, both are brand new, never been used.
Janb
Janb

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down