Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does this make sense?

2 posters

Go down

Does this make sense? Empty Does this make sense?

Post by Metina Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Hiya,

I do all non-profits, schools and churches at a reduced rate and publish this.

I just changed my policy on this to a 4-hour minimum so that I can make sure I make a decent amount for the day. Now I am thinking that now I am working longer for less, but on the other hand am already set up and there. Does it make sense to require the higher minimum or am I just cutting off my own nose to spite my face?

-Metina
Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

Does this make sense? Empty Re: Does this make sense?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:12 am

I was offering a non-profit hourly rate, but this year I am offering them instead my half-day rate which is essentially 4 hours for the price of 3.25 hours.... and they are going for it. Which gives me a lot better rate of return!

I think if you are offering a discount to them that requiring a minimum is good business.

Back to top Go down

Post by funfacesforu Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:45 am

I like the idea of requiring a certain minimum for charity events. I give a reduced rate for a regular event for 4 hours and over. The travel and setup time is wasted time and I'd rather get paid even at a reduced rate. Plus usually charity events have a tons of kids and they really need the extra hours to get most of the kids painted. And you could offer more elaborate designs since you have more time rather than a quickie design.
funfacesforu
funfacesforu

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down